Once you have grabbed the pigeon to begin the intercept, the target can be found standing on the cliff top in front of the church with the viewpoint, overlooking the main village.
In this intercept, we’ll need to find and kill eight attackers. As is the case for these missions, the locations can vary due to the assassins moving towards the target over time. Fortunately, despite the large number of assassins in this intercept, most of them are found in groups of 2-3 this time around so once located, they can be taken down quite quickly. They are usually in the following general areas:
- After locating the target, one assassin usually appears, runs through in the graveyard nearby, and leans up against the wall of the building with the viewpoint.
- There is a pair of assassins patrolling as guards in the snowy area outside the settlement to the north.
- See description 2.
- This fellow is usually hanging out in the shrubs or blending with crowds outside of the general store.
- Usually hanging out in a stalking zone near the group of three buildings at the very southwest of the main settlement area.
- The last three are found on the cliffs at the south of the area. This one is at the top of a climbable wall leading to this upper area from behind a farm house directly south of the main settlement area.
- On the cliff tops at the southern part of the area. This one is located just north of the large lake overlooking the village below.
- This fellow is overlooking the farmhouse at the south of the main settlement. He is on a an even higher area to the west of the previous two assassins.
Killing all of the assassins within the time limit will complete the intercept sequence with a 200 L bonus. If you can’t manage to do so, stick close to your ally and kill the enemies as they approach him.