Once you have grabbed the pigeon to begin the intercept, you’ll need to enter the green search area nearby to locate the target. He can be found next to a small building with an eight-sided roof in the centre of a small square.
We’ll now have to track down and kill six assassins. Doing so within the 2 minute time limit will grant us an extra 200L. If you look at your map, there are five search zones. We’ll go in order of proximity.
- The first assassin will attack our ally before we can do anything, fortunately our friend will kill him for us.
- The second is in a guard outfit and patrolling about the square.
- The next assassin is leaning up against a wall in the south side of the square.
- The next appears as a guard in the restricted area in the alley just east of the square.
- On a rooftop, tucked behind a wall.
- Also on a rooftop in the search area provided.
Killing all of the assassins within the time limit will complete the intercept sequence with a 200 L bonus. If you can’t manage to do so, stick close to your ally and kill the enemies as they approach him.