Once you have grabbed the pigeon to begin the intercept, we need to find the target in the search area. Unfortunately, he is located within the restricted area of the French fort nearby. As such, you are going to have to squeeze through the fence and sneak around to find him. He can be found standing by the alarm bell icon on the map in the centre of the area.
In this intercept, we’ll need to find and kill five attackers. As is the case for these missions, the locations can vary due to the assassins occasionally wandering about, doing their part to blend in, Note that this mission’s time limit can be a pain due to the need to remain in a restricted area as such, if you start to run low on time, it is alright to break from stealth and find and kill the assassins as you run about. Just be prepared for a fight if you do so!
The bad guys can usually be found around the following areas:
- The first assassin is a guard leaning on a haystack cart along the northeast portion of wall inside the restricted area.
- Patrolling between the alarm bell to the eastern wall of the compound.
- Patrolling along the southern wall of the compound from east to west and back.
- Leaning against some crates and wandering about in the southwest corner of the restricted area.
- Hanging out in various stalking zones and hiding places along the south-western section of the compound.
Killing all of the assassins within the time limit will complete the intercept sequence with a 200 L bonus. If you can’t manage to do so, stick close to your ally and kill the enemies as they approach him.