Once you have grabbed the pigeon to begin the intercept, we need to find the target in the search area. He can be found standing in front of a building along the main road stretching from southeast to northwest just a few blocks north of the southern waypoint.
In this intercept, we’ll need to find and kill five attackers. As is the case for these missions, the locations can vary due to the assassins occasionally wandering about, doing their part to blend in, but they can usually be found around the following areas:
- The first assassin is a guard sniper on the roof of the building directly the target.
- The second is also a guard sniper and is on the adjacent building’s rooftop to the south.
- This fellow is patrolling along the street with the tavern on it just north of the target.
- Blended in a crowd at the waterfront by the eastern end of the southern of the two adjacent building behind the assassination target.
- In the undercover market area directly northeast of the target.
Killing all of the assassins within the time limit will complete the intercept sequence with a 200 L bonus. If you can’t manage to do so, stick close to your ally and kill the enemies as they approach him.