Once you have grabbed the pigeon to begin the intercept, go look for the target in the green zone. He can be found fishing in the stream directly south of the pigeon’s location.
In this intercept, we’ll need to find and kill seven attackers. As is the case for these missions, the locations can vary due to the assassins moving towards the target over time. Fortunately, despite the large number of assassins in this intercept, due to the landscape having few obstructions and the whole valley shape of the area, it is quite easy to spot them with eagle vision. They are usually in the following general areas:
- The first two assassins are standing above the waterfall upstream to the north of the target.
- See description 1.
- Standing by the waterfall in the north of the area, below the first two assassins.
- Hanging out in shrubs and by rocks on the opposite side of the river (west) from the target.
- On a raised rocky cliff on the other side of the river to the southwest of the target.
- On the raised rocky cliff top pathway above the target, just to his east.
- Working his way up the river in shrubs from the south of the target.
Killing all of the assassins within the time limit will complete the intercept sequence with a 200 L bonus. If you can’t manage to do so, stick close to your ally and kill the enemies as they approach him.