Once you have grabbed the pigeon to begin the intercept, the target can be found standing in the yard of the fenced off area between two buildings directly east of where we grabbed the pigeon (you can see it from the pigeon rooftop).
In this intercept, we’ll need to find and kill seven attackers. As is the case for these missions, the locations can vary due to the assassins moving towards the target over time. Fortunately, despite the large number of assassins in this intercept, the time limit is quite generous and as the area is not huge, it shouldn’t take you too long to track down and kill all the baddies with time to spare. They are usually in the following general areas:
- Patrolling around the base of the building with the viewpoint in the area.
- Walking around and blending in with crowds around the northern side of the building with the sole viewpoint in the area.
- Hanging out on the roof of the building directly north of the building with the viewpoint.
- Patrolling along the road by the fence to the north of the area (just to the east and north of the tavern icon on the map).
- Hanging out in crowds at street level to the west of the target.
- Leaning on and patrolling about a haystack cart in an alley by the next street to the west of the target.
- Usually hanging about the building with the renovation icon on it – just to the southeast of the viewpoint.
Killing all of the assassins within the time limit will complete the intercept sequence with a 200 L bonus. If you can’t manage to do so, stick close to your ally and kill the enemies as they approach him.