Essentially a higher-tier String of Ears, Verdungo’s Hearty Cord retains useful modifiers like Damage Reduction while shedding Life Leech for Hit Recovery and Vitality. The loss of Life Leech hurts, but Verdungo’s Hearty Cord isn’t a bad option for characters who don’t rely on Life Leech - like a [Smiter] wearing Dracul’s Grasp.
With an iLv of 71 and an elite base item, you probably won’t see this drop until later in Nightmare difficulty, if not Hell difficulty. This item probably isn’t worth farming on its own, but won’t be an unwelcome drop from Hell Andariel or Mephisto.
Verdungo’s Hearty Cord (Mithril Coil)
Verdungo’s Hearty Cord Stats
|Verdungo’s Hearty Cord||iLv71|
|Defense||100 - 150~|
- +10% Faster Hit Recovery
- +90% - +140% Enhanced Defense (variable)
- +30 - +40 to Vitality (variable)
- Replenish Life +10 - +13 (variable)
- +100 - +120 Maximum Stamina (variable)
- Damage Reduced by 10% - 15% (variable)