Arya Stark is an expert assassin of the Multiversus universe, with a complicated playstyle, thanks to her backstab, face swap, a neutral stealing skills. In addition, plenty of her air and ground skill is the same, leaving only a limited amount of opportunity to create combos. However, with the right practice, matchup, knockback understanding and more, there are plenty of Aryasa Stark combos in Multiversus you can learn.
Arya Stark’s Basic Combos
Arya Stark is an extremely difficult character with the large issue of a small hitbox. So, you need pinpoint accuracy. Also, she is very light and will fly around, making it easy to whiff attacks. She has dash-related skills that guarantee hits as long as they connect the first set, which is important for Arya Stark combos. Before learning her extended combos, you first must get through Arya’s basic combos in Multiversus.
- Nair > Dair > Up Attack > Special Up Attack
- Side Attack > x2 Up Attack > Up Special Attack
- Nair > Charged Sair > jump > Sair > Uair - For playing around near the blast zone when leaving the stage.
- Side Attack > Special Up > Sair - Enemies tend to get heavy knockback after the Sair. It is possible to chain this with a knife combo to extend the combo.
- Dair > Sair - This is a solid combo for spiking an enemy on high HP and then side air for a horizontal kill.
These four variations of her up and side combos are primarily how you will get enemies into a hitstun. Arya’s air special moves are not entirely different from her ground moves, so there are few options for finding easy ground and low air combos to create easily extended combos. Her face stealing can cause her Nair to ping enemies. Shaggy, Harley, Lebron, and Bugs work very well for Arya as ways to extend combos, for example.
It is also worth mentioning these can then extend into a variety of more complex combos, depending on the character, how heavy the enemy is, the enemy’s health, if their dodge is up or is there any stage terrain left. These combos also take into account vertical and horizontal blast zone kill attempts.
Arya Stark Combo extensions
As for the combo extenders, there are two main moves. The first is her up special, with the second being her side special blink dagger. You will need to use this after coming out of her three pieces combos, as Arya has some solid knockback after her side attack combos and Uair. Therefore, you will need to use these skills correctly to continue her beatdown and get extended chain kills; otherwise, they can ping off to safety if they are below 120HP. The clip below is an example of getting a few extra hits to secure a kill, which wouldn’t of happened if it wasnt for the Dagger setup.
- Long combo - Nair > Side Attack > Up Special > Nair > Side Combo > Up Special > Dair
- Long Dagger combo - Special side > Nair > Dair > Side Combo > Up Attack > Special Up > Side special to teleport to the dagger again and air combo.
- Short dagger combo - Throw dagger > Side attack x1 > Up Attack > Special Up > Sair > activate dagger > Uair > Specia Uair > Another if you are using Triple Jump perk.
- Ground to air kill > Side special while dagger off CD > Up Attack x2 > activate dagger > Uair Special > Jump > Uair combo to skybox.
- Horizontal combo - Nair > Special Up > Side Combo > Activate Dagger > Side Combo .
It is also worth mentioning you will want to throw in some Nairs once you have a face stolen. These work much better than Arya’s downward knife spin attack Nair. You can use other peope neutrals to extend combos, such as Lebron’s or Buggs horizontal-themed Nair, for those going for a horizontal air kill. This is one of the harder parts to understand about Arya, as it requires some knowledge of what every character’s neutrals are. But, once you are aware, you can make some combos that many won’t see coming.