Superman is one of the easy-to-play, hard to master tanks in Mutiversus that can effectively carry for climbing. The character has quite a few combos that make it efficient for breaking down enemy HP, and setting himself up for a kill. There are also a few key signature moves you can use to land some solid kills when you’ve beaten them to a pulp. Superman has many combos and ways to kill enemies at the right threshold. Here are some useful Superman combos in Multiversus and tips to get the kills with them.
Basic Superman Combos In Multiversus
Here are some simple combos that are very easy to pull off. These will be your main extended combos against enemies that are less injured. Or perhaps easy combos to setup, followed by another move that can kill very easily.
Time your combos right and you can do some pretty lethal extened combos like this one.
- Side attack x2 > Side attack x2 > Full side attack combo . You can then follow this up with a charged basic or special neutral if you wish.
- Side attack x2 > side attack x2 > down attack > repeat. You can also make an up attack after the down attack if you want to extend it into a jump Uair special attack if they are on low HP to grab a kill.
- Side attack x 2 > down attack > side attack x2 > down attack > Nair > side special
- Neutral charge > side special charge . Tough to land but can cause some serious back-to-back knockback, especially for a kill around 110 HP.
Here is an example of how Superman can box using his basic ground attack combos.
- Full Side attack combo > Sair side special .
- Charged neutral > side attack combo > charged neutral .
- Uair light attack > jump > Uair Special attack - Basic combo to get enemies higher into the sky, followed by a jump into Superman’s air special to get a skybox kill.
- Signature neutral into 15 Ice stacks > Side special full charge . Turn them into ice and land a free, fully charged, heavy knockback move.
Harder Superman Combos for Getting Kills
Some of the combos listed above can easily combo into kill when necessary. However, some Superman combos require other criteria, or you can use them in the heat of the moment when the situation arises.
- Lazer beam combo setup - Dair Special > Uair special . If you can position yourself at the right altitude and angle, you knock up a grounded foe from the air special, you can catch up with up special and throw it into the air, it is a solid kill if on enemies around 90HP or higher. If you need help pulling this combo off, try Dair, an enemy with a light attack as setup.
- When at the platform’s edge - Neutral charge attack , Sair special . If that doesn’t kill them, be ready to Dair or Uair special to try and get a kill.
- Nair > charged side special . The Nair can launch enemies onto the ground and knock back. You can then charge your special into the attack if they are below 80Hp or hold onto it and wait for them to return and go into above 100HP.
Here are some examples of harder to land moves using the Dair and other air special moves for killing blows.