Wonder Woman is DC’s very own Amazonian, fitted with powers, armor, shields and a cracking whip. Most of that iconic character has ported over into Multiversus, with the character fitting the tank bill thanks to her supportive nautre and ability to take a hit or two. As with most ironclads in the game, she is capable of some solid short-stringed combos, which can turn the tide against an enemy. If you want to master this fighter, here are some useful Wonder Woman perks in Multiversus for you to use in your games.
Wonder Woman Combos in Multiversus
Wonder Woman has quite a few basic combos she can form. Most of these basic combos are true combos too, so they are guaranteed to hit their target.
- Side Attack x2 > Up Attack
- Side Attack x2 > Down Attack
- Side Attack x3
- Ground to air - Dair > Side Attack > Up Attack
- Juggle - Uair x2 > Special Uair
- Nair > Uair
- Nair > Dair > Side Special
- Edge Push - Side Attack > Nair (at speed) > Sair - You can also special Sair if you wish to turn it into an air combo.
- Uair Special > Uair > Uair Special - Another juggling combo when you’re on a taller map, like Tree Top.
These are just some examples that you can use to get hitstun combos off. Note that most of Wonder Woman’s combos can work ina variety of situations. They also work well with each other to set up extended combos or create moments you can score a kill in unoffficial combos.
In addition, you can use your Nair to start combos for nearly all these combos. If you’re comfortable using your Nair to get the first hit stun, then feel free to add them into your combos to extend the combo.
It is also possible to use your Special Neutral and use the whip to bring enemies close to you and begin a hitstun combo on them. This is ideal if you know your enemies are spacing against you, and you need to close the gap without charging headfirst into a combo of theirs. Instead, you can whip them, hitstunning them in the process and move in for your own combo. It’s also viable to whip an enemy back to you and then move in for a kill combo as shown below. We are also using the Whip of Hephaestus to get the stronger sweetspot knockback to make these combo chains work.
Read More: Wonder Woman Perks.
Wonder Woman Extened Combos and Kill Combos
- Side Attack x2 > Down Attack > Repeat - It is possible to repeat this combo as long as an enemy’s dodge is down and you position perfectly on the target. The higher hp the target is, the more likely that the down attack will ping them away from your combo, especially if you accidentally charge it more than you should. If this happens, you can use the whip to sweetspot them back to you.
- Side Attack x3 > Special Neutral > Side Attack x2 > Down Attack > Side Attack x2 > Up or special side. Good extended combo when dodge is down, and they are around 100 HP. This move can kill depending on positioning and if the final special side attack connects.
- Side Attack > Up Attack > Nair > Sair > Sair Special
- Side Attack x3 > Special Neutral > Side Attack x2 > Down Attack > Side Attack x2 > Special Side > Neutral > Charged Special side to launch them off platform. If they are above 100 HP this will likely get them off the platform. Depending on who the enemy is and their moves, you may need to kill confirm with a Nair or Sair.
- Side Attack > Down > Combo extend or go straight into up> Special Uair > Uair > Uair again if Triple Jump. Triple jump allows you to kill with much lower HP enemies.