The second bank robbery is at the Bank of Gotham in Otisburg on Founders’ Island. As soon as you enter the bank, you’ll see a ‘cash meter’ appear at the top of the screen. There are 18 enemies looting the bank and we’ll need to stop 10 of these unruly gentlemen before that bar depletes all the way.
As with the other robberies, whilst the alarm is going off you can attack enemies on sight and you won’t need to be quiet about it, but try to still keep it discrete as they will still attack if they see you.
The bank itself is much larger than the first bank, featuring three levels rather than one and two escape trucks instead of one. The interior itself features many environmental elements that we can utilise.
- The large under-ground floor ventilation areas which cover pretty much the entire ground and first floors.
- The vantage points lining the walls around the room are great for inverted takedowns but also give access to wall vents leading to the sub-ground vent tunnels.
- Weak rooves and a destructible wall on and around the offices in the centre of the bank area.
- You can use the **Remote Hacking Device** on the escalators to create a distraction.
- There are multiple hatches in the floors on the top level and on the ceiling of the first floor which allow quick transitions between the two levels.
- Corners made possible by the offices/walls and counters are useful for corner takedowns.
- There is a security panel behind the counter that we can hit with the **Remote Hacking Device** will set off a dye pack explosion in the reception area, temporarily stunning nearby enemies and allowing you to drop down and attack enemies without worrying about them shooting you.
Once you are detected, or you wipe out 10 enemies, a further eight armed Thugs will still be active in the area. At this point, the alarms will cut off – which means you’ll need to be quiet and you’ll need to eliminate the lot of them before you can leave the bank.
Two Sides of the Same Coin!
Stop the bank heist on Founders' Island.