Objective: Return to Mercy Bridge to resume tracking the Arkham Knightâ€™s vehicle
Make your way all the way back to the bridge we crossed earlier, glide back across to the far side and enter the Batmobile. Move it up to the objective marker on the ground nearby to lower the bridge.
As soon as the bridge goes down, you’ll immediately find yourself in a fire fight against some Drone Tanks. In addition to the six Rattlers and Diamondbacks guarding the bridge, you’ll also come across two units of a new type of tank – the Mamba. Mambas are as weak as the standard Rattler, but will attack you from much further away. They will lock on the Batmobile and launch homing missiles at it. You can (and really must if you want to live) shoot the missiles down with the machine guns.
Once you have cleared the bridge, reactivate your Forensic Scanner and again follow the tracks across the bridge. Note that Miagani Island is populated by a large contingent of Rattler Drone Tanks patrolling the street and if you bump into any whilst you travel through the area, they will often alert others in close proximity to come to their aid and results in quite a few Batmobile fights as you move through the area.
Upon following the tire tracks to the very end, you’ll discover a crash site. Exit the Batmobile and proceed on foot.
Objective: Investigate the crash site
Approach the crash site and you’ll be prompted to open your Detective Mode. During the next short sequence we have to use our evidence scanner to investigate the crash site. We can do so by finding points of interest and holding down the interact button to scan them into evidence. We can then move forward or backwards through the crime scene’s timeframe by using the left/right triggers.
To solve this crime scene, you need to complete the following steps:
- Inspect the car.
- Play time forward to watch the driver eject, then find and inspect the body’s face.
- Return to the car and inspect the passenger side seat.
- Play time forward to watch the car door fly off, you’ll find it on the nearby dock. Inspect it.
- Move up to the road and start playback to see where Oracle landed. Scan the broken pallet on the ground.
- Scan the bullet hole in the ground in front of Oracle.
- Play through the crime scene until Oracle is crawling and watch her left hand arm – she’ll throw something. Inspect the crate nearby.
Inspecting the object that Oracle left behind will trigger a scene.
The game will now prompt you to select your active mission, select the ‘City of Fear’ main quest to proceed with the campaign.