One of the final pieces of clothing you need for the Fashionista achievement in Sons of the Forest is the Leather Suit. This was evasive in the first-ever patch of early access, but, as of March 9, the first major EA patch, we know the outfit is in the game. Here is how to get the Leather Suit for Virginia in Sons of the Forest.
Collect every piece of clothing
How to get the Leather Suit in Sons of the Forest.
The process of getting the Leather Suit in Sons of the Forest is relatively easy. Players will need to do the following:
- Go to the lake with the island. (This is the small lake with a very small island in it near the Maintenance Shaft A and the Food Bunker.)
- When you reach the lake, face the island from the east side of the lake, where the road travels up and down.
- When you’re on the middle of the road facing the island, turn around 180 degrees.
- Head into the wooded area behind you, and turn right when you see a slope in the ground.
- In the nearby vicinity is an abandoned helicopter, with the Leather Suit inside the helicopter.
If you go too far into the woods, you’re likely to run into a cannibal camp, so do be careful of how far you can overshoot the woods.
Once you have the Leather Suit in Sons of the Forest, you can then give it to Virginia. Once you are at the appropriate sentiment level, you can trade with her. This allows you to give Virginia new clothes to style them out, along with trading her a Pump Action Shotgun or a Pistol.
If you want to swap her clothing out, feel free to give her another outfit she can wear, such as the Dress. This will give you back the outfit she was previously wearing, so you can swap them out and in at a later date.
And there you have it, you now know how to get the Leather Suit in the Sons of the Forest!