Since it would be pretty much impossible to write an actual walkthrough for Last Mission, it’s only appropriate that we mention some good tips.
- **Dresspheres' Hidden Abilities:** Essentially, when you equip a certain combination of dresspheres, you can receive certain hidden abilities from this. There are a number of ways to use this for your experience, but keep in mind that it's best to use them for your own benefit. Here are a few we like to use:
- White Mage + Gun Mage + Mascot = **Halve all damage**
- Dark Knight + Gunner = **Confuseproof**
- Dark Knight + Samurai + Trainer = **Doomproof** (that happens a lot here)
- Gun Mage + Gunner + Alchemist = **100% accuracy** (great to attack Cactuars from a distance)
- Warrior + Songstress = **Gain HP after beating enemies**
- Warrior + Samurai + Dark Knight = **50% shop discount**
- Warrior + Berserker + Psychic = **Immune to frontal attacks**
- **Dressphere Growth:** Dressphere growth in Last Mission is a bit different than the traditional FFX-2; essentially, there is a set growth per stat upon leveling up. Depending on what you want, this is how you could go.
- **Powerhouses:** Dark Knight (physical/magical/highest HP), Berserker (physical), Psychic (magic)
- **Bulky Units:** Warriors (physical), Mascot (general, favoring magic), Black Mage (both defenses and magic)
- **Evasive Units:** Thief
- **Cactuars:** Just got to say, drain their MP; they're dangerous, just like in the main FFX-2.
- **Benefits of the Founder:** The Founder is almost a universal threat to your progress throughout Iutycyr Tower, since he can warp you from the dungeon. However, in its own way, there is a good thing to this guy (other than the thing on Floor 77). You can steal an accessory from him to allow three attacks on a single turn (steal on 44F/64F), or another that doubles items' potency (steal on 6F, 16F, 26F, 36F, 46F, 56F, or 76F).
- **The Tonberry Treasure Trophy:**
- Please note that this will differ somewhat from playthrough to playthrough, so use it as a general guide:
- Begin by heading to 61F-65F. On the way, get five or more "Find Secret Rooms" books. On 61F, use one and you'll find a room with several stones. Eight are in a circle; kill those going clockwise. The middle stone brings you back to 61F. Go to 62F.
- Here, find another secret room. Defeat the monsters within, then use the elevator and go on to 63F.
- Here, find another secret room. There should be nine stones in an X - go clockwise again, then proceed as usual to 64F.
- Here, find another secret room. Kill the monsters within and proceed on to 65F.
- Here, find another secret room. Nine stones will appear in the shape of a triangle; kill them clockwise. When killing the middle of the stones, you'll see three shapes (Circle, X, Triangle) activate. Press them and another wall raises. Go to the yellow stone and destroy it; the teleport will get you to the Tonberry's Room. Defeat the Tonberry and four Mega Tonberries within, then go to the room where the latter came from. Collect the treasure and this Trophy!
Obtain treasure in the Tonberry area.