Local Enemy Bestiary
|Aculeate||Weakness to Ice, Flying|
|Angra Mainyu||Run unless you are fighting in Chapter 5!|
|Bolt Drake||Weakness to Ice|
|Gigas||Weakness to Gravity|
|Gucumatz||Weakness to Ice|
|Hrimthurs||Weakness to Gravity|
|Sand Worm||Weakness to Water, high HP|
After the introductary scene, speak with the man near Picket and opt to head to the Cactuar Nation. During the following scene, pick “ That makes perfect sense “, then go to Marnela and start the mission. This mission involves finding ten Cactuars and bringing them home. For now, you’ll only be able to find six of the ten, though. They are found all over Spira as well. A cactus marked green on the minimap and that gives off a greenish glow in the field will be able to give you hints as to the Cactuars’ locations. Here are those you can find so far:
- **Cactuar #1:** Head to the Al Bhed Camp and opt to head to the Oasis. You'll be able to see the Cactuar nearby; however, speak with the Hypello nearby. (If a Hypello doesn't appear, don't worry about it - it's just a shop you'll probably need to use.) Touch the Cactuar and finish the minigame, then return to the Cactuar Nation.
- **Cactuar #2:** Head to the beach in Besaid. (There's a storyline mission to be done there later, but it won't start so long as you *do not enter the village proper!* ) The Cactuar's there on the beach.
- **Cactuar #3:** Head into the Chateau in Guadosalam. Go into the hidden area in the back of the living room where you fought Leblanc's group previously. One of the rooms has a funny chest in it; if you shoot the chests in the game, you could get an item, but little importance otherwise. Anyway, the Cactuar's here.
- **Cactuar #4/#5:** Head to the Calm Lands next. From the large central area where you usually do most of your stuff, head northeast to the bridge between there, the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth in the gorge below, and Mt. Gagazet. Two Cactuars will be riding a Chocobo...?
- **Cactuar #6:** In the top side of the southern Thunder Plains, there's a bit of an overhang sheltering whoever's underneath from rain and the like. A Cactuar Stone is opposite of it; the green thing shining nearby should make things pretty clear.
That about does it for this area; we’ll cover the remaining Cactuars later on. As for Shinra’s CommSpheres, one will be installed when you visit the Cactuar Nation, and the other is installed simply by entering Bikanel.