Robin is one of the few characters in One Piece Odyssey, where you have an abundance of cubes to acquire. You will start getting plenty of fragments from Chapter 5 onwards. Moreover, there is a nice side story quest chain that will leave you with even more cubes. So, if you’re in the market for buffing !Robin’s skills, here’s a look at all the !Robin cube fragments in One Piece Odyssey.
All Robin Cube Fragments in One Piece Odyssey
Below you’ll find a list of every region in the game where you can get !Robin cubes. We have structured it in campaign order, you can either get these in the order you naturally find them, or go back to areas as and when you can via the memoria travel feature.
Waford South Cubes: Chapter 1
- !Robin’s first cube appears in the Lake Shore Cave in Chapter 1. You will need to use Luffy to grapple to the glowing green stalagmites on the roof near the start of the cave. You can climb to the top of some stone arches and then grapple it. There’s a Chopper cube nearby, also.
- Visible as soon as you enter the Thunderhead Ruins during Chapter 1 main story. Look up near the vines to grab it.
- Inside the first larger square room you enter in the Thunderhead Ruins B2F. You get one !Robin and Luffy fragment.
Robin Cube Fragments in Alabasta: Chapter 2
- Inside Nanohana Harbor. Head to the Spicy Bean, and the cube is floating directly above the sign.
- You can get a !Robin Cube in the Desert Near Nanohana in Chapter 2. Use Chopper to head through the small gap in the rock to the west of the desert camp and it’s hidden to the right as you leave the hole. Be careful of the Desert Bandits though.
- On the west side of the Mausoleum steps in Alubarna City.
Dust Ruin Cubes: Chapter 3
- Inside the Dust Ruin Light Puzzle Room. Head to the south end and find the hole Chopper can fit through. Follow round to the broken ledge, and you can grab it with Luffy.
- If you take the western door, inside the flipped room during the Dust Ruins puzzle. Head to the middle stone building, then grapple to the next floor. Go up the ladders, fight the Kaen Kabuto, and the cube is visible further along the path.
Water Seven City: Chapter 4
- In the Water Seven City Area, near the general merchant beside a bench.
- Next to the sewer elevator exit in the City 7. On land, it is the middle right section area. Turn left after crossing the bridge on the Main Street named area of the city.
- Tower of Law Engine Room. It is visible behind the metal objects in the room.
Ice Ruins: Chapter 5
- On the left side of the first platform as you enter the Ice Block Ruins. This awards three fragments. You will start seeing a lot more of this.
Robin Cube Fragments in Dressrosa: Chapter 8
- Inside Dressrosa City’s Coliseum Path. Follow the pathway to the Coliseum Path and Blacksmith Road, and you will come across a cube under the bridge between both street names. The cube is to the west side of the bridge in the cubby on the street level. You will earn three fragments picking this up.
- Before you construct the first bridge in New Royal Plateau 1st Level, head west. There is an enemy Mechanical Doll walking around, guarding a cube at the edge of the cliff. You will get two !Robin and Zoro fragments.
- On the north side of the New Royal Plateau 1st Level, you can climb an area that laps you around the most northern point. In that area is a broken blue building, which contains a cube in the rubble. This offers you two Chopper and !Robin fragments.
- Head to the southeast side of the New Royal Plateau - 3rd Floor - Foot of Flower Hill. You will be able to climb up some mood into the ruins into a blue building, with a cube buried in some mud at the top. You will get three !Robin fragments and two Zoro fragments.
- Continue through the Foot of Flower Hill in 3rd level New Royal Plateau. You will come across an are above you, which requires to hook to a spike on the cliff wall above. Grapple to it, and you will find a cube on the ground dead ahead. You will get three Sanji fragments and two !Robin fragments.
Robin Cube Fragments in Waford Central: Chapter 9
- To the left of the Sky Tower entrance from the outside is a cube. This contains two !Robin and Chopper fragments.
- Ascend up the Sky Tower Strange Cube Floor Level 2, and you will naturally find a cube on the right side of the northern platform. You will get two !Robin cubes for this.
- In the southeast area of the Forest of Cleansing, there are a few jumping platforms for Luffy and a crawl space for Chopper. At the eerie top of one of the ledges is a cube. You can head here by heading south from the north part of the map. You will get two !Robin fragments and three Chopper fragments.
Robin Cube Fragments in Marineford
Players head to Marineford in Chapter 6. Once you complete the back-to-back boss battles, you may return to the actual Marineford City via the memoria travel. You will likely travel here after you’ve finished with the main story in Chapter 9.
- Follow the pathway down South Town in Marineford, all the way to the collapsed wall with the cannons. To the right of the collapsed cannon wall is a Chopper hole you can go into. In the room are a man, a bike, and a cube in the corner.It contains three fragments for !Robin and Franky.