|N/A - There are no optional objective/s in this memory.|
Part 1: Fleet Street Investigation
This memory begins on the sidewalk outside of a shopfront in southwestern Whitechapel borough. After speaking with the fellow here to initiate the memory, make your way over to the Fleet Street investigation marker nearby. In the search area you’ll find Abberline – have a chat with him (ask about: Det. Murphy, Missing People). This will unlock three new search areas: The Flower Shop, Bakery and Leather Shop.
Part 2: Flower Shop Investigation
The Flower Shop is the closest search zone from our current location so make your way over there. There is a pair of suspects here (Joanna and George) and three clues to track down. Activate your Eagle Vision and inspect the following:
- **Manure –** Located on the ground by some crates in front of the flower stall.
- **Leather Bag –** On the ground by a flower cart in the western corner of the search zone.
- **Woman’s Jacket –** Found on the ground behind the flower stall.
Part 3: Bakery and Butcher Shop Investigation
The Bakery is the next closest investigation zone. There is another suspect here and another two clues to uncover before we have a chat with them. Return to Eagle Vision mode to find those clues. Inspect the following:
- **Bills –** On the floor by the table filled with baked goods.
- **Crate of Meat –** Located by the barrels along the wall to the right of the bakery stall.
Head over to the Butcher Shop marker. There is a single suspect to interrogate here – John. Make tracks for the gentleman and speak with him (ask about: Det. Murphy, Meat, George). We won’t get a whole lot out of him, so make your way over to the next search area – the Leather Shop.
Part 4: Leather Shop Investigation
As with the Bakery, there is another suspect here, Tobias, and another two clues to uncover before we have a chat with them. Return to Eagle Vision mode to find those clues. Inspect the following:
- **Leatherworking Tools –** Against a wall by a window on the top floor of the shop.
- **Leather Scrap –** In the middle of the floor near the top of the stairs.
Part 5: Barber Shop Investigation
The outdoor Barber Shop has a single person of interest to speak with after our investigation named Feeny Sodd (Tell me that’s not a Sweeny Todd reference!) and a pair of clues to locate. Stick on your Eagle Vision and inspect the following:
- **Blood –** A small bloodstain on the cobblestones by a short flight of stairs.
- **Razors –** On a box on the wooden platform next to Feeny.
Once you have inspected both clues, return to Feeny Sodd and speak with him (ask about: Det. Murphy and then Missing people, Blood, George).
Now that we have all the clues in the case all wrapped up, it’s time to revisit one of our suspects for a little additional information. We can speak with Joanna (ask about: George) at the Flower Shop.
At this point you’ll have all the clues at your disposal and will be able to choose and accuse one of the persons of interest. The answer is Tobias at the Leather Shop.
Once you have accused correctly, the memory will be complete.