|N/A - There are no optional objective/s in this memory.|
Part 1: Psychic’s House Investigation
This memory can be started begins on the sidewalk outside of a park near the train station in the southwest portion of the Westminster borough. After speaking with the fellow here to initiate the memory, head over to find the first investigation area – the Psychic’s House. Enter and after a brief scene, on the ground floor of the house you’ll find the body. Inspect it.
Checking out the body will result in five persons of interest to speak to (we’ll do so after finding the evidences) and six additional clues appearing in the surrounding area for us to find. Activate Eagle Vision to have them appear highlighted in gold to make things easier. You’ll want to find the clues first and inspect the following:
- **Timer and Flashpot –** On the ground to the right of the body.
- **Client List –** On the second floor on the desk near the top of the stairs.
- **Threatening Note –** On the second floor, on the floor by a garbage bin.
- **Old Note –** On the second floor. This can be found on the floor by the foot of the bed.
- **Receipt –** On the second floor located beneath a small corner table to the left of the fireplace.
- **Legal Papers –** On a desk by the windows in the far side of the bedroom from the stairway.
We’ll now want to interrogate the suspects back on the ground floor and hear all of their conversation options. Douglas can be found by the base of the stairs (ask him about: Thaddeus, Seance), Lady Ursula is by the windows on the far side of the ground floor from the body (speak to her about: Séance, Thaddeus and then Mittens), Howard is standing by Lady Ursula (ask about: Thaddeus, Legal paper), Dr. Wilburn is standing to the left of the body (inquire about: Thaddeus, Séance) and Janice is standing to the right of the body (Ask her about: Séance, Thaddeus and then Sister).
After speaking to all of the suspect and collecting all of the clues you’ll notice that an additional three search areas have been added to the map – Robert’s House, Asquith’s House and Lady Ursula’s House. The closest to our current location is Robert’s House so head on over!
Part 2: Robert’s House Investigation
The Robert’s House investigation zone has a single person of interest to speak with after our investigation named Anne and a set of three clues to locate. Stick on your Eagle Vision and inspect the following:
- **Sydney Newspaper Clipping –** On a corner desk on the ground floor.
- **Paper –** On the second floor. Located on a small chest of drawers by the top of the stairs.
- **Note Added to Father’s Will –** On the second floor, on a desk in the bedroom.
Once you have inspected all three clues, return downstairs to Anne and speak with her (ask about: Howard Roberts, Séance, Legal Paper). Following the conversation, head over to the next search area – Asquith’s House.
Part 3: Asquith’s House Investigation
The Asquith’s House search area has another pair of suspects, Colonel Asquith and Everett, whom we can speak with and also features another four clues which we’ll need to discover. Again, activate Eagle Vision to make this task easier. You’ll want to inspect the following:
- **Cigarette Butts –** In the alleyway just to the left of the entrance to the house.
- **Coat –** On the ground floor hung on a coat rack just inside the entry.
- **Business Letter –** On the second floor on the ground by one of the bookcases.
- **Diary –** On the top floor of the house beneath the bed.
Speak with the two suspects nearby and we’ll want to, as per usual, exhaust all possible conversation options. Colonel Asquith can be found on the second floor (we’ll want to ask him about: Sister, Thaddeus and then Engagement). Everett is located on the ground floor (ask him about: Thaddeus, Engagement, Business).
Head back outside to where you found the cigarette butts. Activate your Eagle Vision and you’ll find a trail of tobacco smoke leading away from the crime scene. Follow this all the way to the end to find another search area – the Street Corner.
There is a single suspect to speak with here – Billy (ask him about: Tramp and then Who). After the chat, we’ll unlock yet another search area just up the road to the north – The Office. Let’s head there now.
Part 4: Office Investigation
The Office has a number of clues to find – four in total. Again, we’ll want to activate Eagle Vision to make the task of tracking them all down much easier and head on up to the top floor – they are all up there! You’ll want to inspect the following:
- **Business Cards –** On the floor to the left just after entering the office.
- **Note –** On the floor by the sofa along the right hand wall.
- **Client Files –** On a semi-circular desk opposite the entry door.
- **Thaddeus’ Note –** On the floor by the bookshelf.
At this point, there is nothing left to do at the Office or any of the other unlocked search areas, so make your way over to the final investigation area – Lady Ursula’s House.
Part 5: Lady Ursula’s House Investigation
The Lady Ursula’s House investigation zone has a single person of interest to speak with after our investigation named Miriam and a set of three clues to locate. Stick on your Eagle Vision and inspect the following:
- **Boston Newspaper Clipping –** On the ground floor by the fireplace.
- **Letter –** On the second floor beneath the bed.
- **Lady Ursula’s Will –** On the third floor on the desk by the bed.
Once you have inspected all three clues, return downstairs to Miriam and speak with her (ask about: Lady Ursula, Douglas, Mittens).
Now that we have all the clues in the case all wrapped up, it’s time to re-speak with a few of our suspects for a little additional information. Return to the Psychic’s House and speak with Lady Ursula (ask about: Scheme), Howard (inquire about: Scheme) Dr. Wilburn (ask about: Scheme), Janice (speak about: Scheme) and Douglas (ask about: Scheme).
At this point you’ll have all the clues at your disposal and will be able to choose and accuse one of the persons of interest. The answer is Douglas at the Psychic’s House.
Once you have accused correctly, the memory will be complete.