Memory Sequence 05, like Memory Sequence 04 has a funny chronological layout in terms of memories we can access when. As before, the game will give us a little bit of freedom in how we want to approach the story memories as several are available from the beginning including:
- **Memory 05-01: Friendly Competition**
- **Memory 05-04: Breaking News**
- **Memory 05-06: The Lady with the Lamp**
- **Memory 05-07: A Room with a View**
In addition to the main story missions, you can also unlock several associates for which to undertake associate activities and London Stories. These include:
- The **Karl Marx ‘London Stories'** side-quest chain that begins in Whitechapel.
- The **Charles Darwin 'London Stories'** side-quest chain beginning in The Strand.
- The **WWI 'London Stories'** side-quest beginning on the easternmost part of the Thames.
As these are now unlocked, feel free to have a go at them between narrative sections as a bit of a palette cleanser. They are also useful in providing additional cash, resources and XP which can all be used to upgrade your character, improve gear and to pimp out your gang.