Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
First Published: 14-12-2015 / 00:00 GMT
Last Updated: 01-11-2019 / 16:08 GMT
Version: 1.0 (????) 21-11-2019 / 09:33 GMT
See more at GamerGuides.com
© 2019 Gamer Guides Ltd
Introduction to Sequence 05
Memory Sequence 05, like Memory Sequence 04 has a funny chronological layout in terms of memories we can access when. As before, the game will give us a little bit of freedom in how we want to approach the story memories as several are available from the beginning including:
- **Memory 05-01: Friendly Competition**
- **Memory 05-04: Breaking News**
- **Memory 05-06: The Lady with the Lamp**
- **Memory 05-07: A Room with a View**
In addition to the main story missions, you can also unlock several associates for which to undertake associate activities and London Stories. These include:
- The **Karl Marx ‘London Stories'** side-quest chain that begins in Whitechapel.
- The **Charles Darwin 'London Stories'** side-quest chain beginning in The Strand.
- The **WWI 'London Stories'** side-quest beginning on the easternmost part of the Thames.
As these are now unlocked, feel free to have a go at them between narrative sections as a bit of a palette cleanser. They are also useful in providing additional cash, resources and XP which can all be used to upgrade your character, improve gear and to pimp out your gang.
PC, PS4, XB1
- Guide Release
14 December 2015
- Last Updated
1 November 2019
- Guide Author
Get a Gamer Guides Premium account:
- Remove ads
- Custom Favorites
- Support the authors
- And many more special features coming soon...