Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
First Published: 14-12-2015 / 00:00 GMT
Last Updated: 27-08-2019 / 05:38 GMT
Version: 1.0 (????) 15-10-2019 / 17:26 GMT
See more at GamerGuides.com
© 2019 Gamer Guides Ltd
Introduction to Sequence 04
Memory Sequence 04 is our first 'real' taste of the Assassin’s Creed Syndicate memory layout. Not only will we pretty much have full access to the city at this point, but the game will also give us a little bit of freedom in how we want to approach the story memories as several are available from the beginning including:
- **Memory 04-01: A Spoonful of Syrup**
- **Memory 04-04: Cable News**
- **Memory 04-06: The Crate Escape**
In addition to the main story missions, you can also unlock several associates for which to undertake associate activities and London Stories. These include:
- The **Charles Dickens ‘London Stories'** side-quest chain beginning in Lambeth,
- **Races, hijacks** and other vehicle related miscellaneous tasks unlocked by talking to **Ned Wynert** in Southwark.
- **'Fight Club'** activities will become available after speaking with **Robert Topping** in The City of London.
As these are now unlocked, feel free to have a go at them between narrative sections as a bit of a palette cleanser. They are also useful in providing additional cash, resources and XP which can all be used to upgrade your character, improve gear and to pimp out your gang.
PC, PS4, XB1
- Guide Release
14 December 2015
- Last Updated
27 August 2019
- Guide Author
Get a Gamer Guides Premium account:
- Remove ads
- Custom Favorites
- Support the authors
- And many more special features coming soon...