Items: Spiral Horn, Glowcap x2, 100 G
Enemies: Clubber Cub, Sore Boar, Crowhawk, Bonehead, Turbandit, Sunshine, Green Buncher, Floret, Lightshade
Boss Items: Glowcap, Baneflower
As with the Rolling Hills area, we have quite a few treasures that we can grab out here in the Shimmering Sands. However… it’s going to be a bit of a struggle to traverse this area to collect them all right now, as even Drippy will tell you that the monsters here are a bit stronger than we’re used to.
It’s normally a good idea to do all optional things as soon as possible, but for this area it’s advisable and safest to wait with a grand exploration until you’re better prepared. There are nonetheless a few items that aren’t too far out of your way to Al Mamoon. Just make sure you’re fully healed all the time, and if possible avoid (or sneak up on) enemies.
- Just to the northwest of the entrance to the Golden Grove are some twinkling stars up on a hill; examine these for a **[GLOWCAP].**
- Travel even further west of the Golden Grove near the ocean; search the edge of the land that sticks out most into the water to find a **[SPIRAL HORN].**
- Move southeast until you come to the entrance of the desert. From there, you should see a rocky valley split off to the northeast; go to the dead-end there and search the crevice on the far left side to find **[GLOWCAP x2]** .
- Further south of the entrance of the desert (and south of some quicksand) is another set of twinkling stars near a large stone and some cacti; examine them for a **[BANEFLOWER].**
- To the far south of the rock you are at now is a set of two large rocks; a larger one on the left, and a smaller one on the right. Make your way to that small rock on the right, and you'll find **[100 G]** if you examine the right side of it.