Information about how to find the Frying Dutchman (AKA the “Naval Car”) in Saints Row, including the locations of all the Lost Wheel Discoveries that yield one of the Frying Dutchman components.
How to Find and Assemble the Frying Dutchman in Saints Row
The Frying Dutchman is a unique vehicle in Saints Row, which can be obtained by finding all its five components scattered throughout the desert. Once all the components are obtained, this vehicle will automatically be assembled and you’ll be able to drive and customize it by visiting your garage, just like any other vehicle. You can find the components by looting Lost Wheels Discoveries which, in this case of this vehicle, are all found in the Rojas Desert North region of the map.
Consult the map below to find all five Lost Wheels you’ll need to loot to unlock this vehicle.
- Ship’s Helm: Near the Sky Canyon Hidden History Discovery just north of the center of the map. Ascend some stairs to reach an elevated scenic overlook complete with shelters, rails and helipads. This Lost Wheel is off the walkway on the mesa.
- Main Mast: On a rocky outcropping overlooking the road southwest of the Bison Memorial Photo Hunt.
- Gunpowder Cannons: Along the northeastern corner of the area, north of a highway northeast of the Bison Memorial Photo Hunt.
- Wooden Hull: Along the northeastern corner of the region, on a mesa that has to be reached by air. You’ll find this Lost Wheel southeast of the Kavanagh County Park Service shop.
- Fryer of the Deep: Along the northeastern end of the region, near a lake east of the highway northeast of the Bison Memorial Photo Hunt.
Once assembled, the Frying Dutchman will be placed in your garage as its own unique vehicle type. It’s… a very odd vehicle, to say the least. On paper (or rather, on screen) it has terrible off-roading stats and can’t be improved with an Off-Road Kit, but it actually handles pretty well in the desert, likely due to it being a chonky vehicle with a low top speed. It also counts as a monster truck and is capable of crushing smaller vehicles. Despite cannons being one of its components, it unfortunately doesn’t come with any installed weaponry. If you wanted to cruise around the desert in a vehicle masquerading as a pirate ship… well, this is the one. The Frying Dutchman can learn the “Ball & Chain “ Signature Ability.