Outriders Worldslayer is the new expansion to Outriders that was released on June 30th, 2022. One of the many new features of this expansion are the new Legendary Armor Sets for all of the classes. This page will give you all the details you need to know about the Devastator Bannerlord Set.
Bannerlord Legendary Set Bonuses
The Bannerlord set is one of the Devastator’s new Legendary sets at launch for Outriders Worldslayer. In addition to the existing Legendaries, there are now new armor sets for each of the four classes. The Bannerlord set for the Devastator grants the following bonus when you have three pieces:
- Tremor explosions that damage an enemy reduce the Cooldown of next Impale by 15% Bonus stacks up to 60%.
This set is all about making the most use of Tremor explosions as it can massively reduce Impale by a max of 60%. This will allow you to really add over time to a Devastator’s overall output, provided you’re using the skills that are featured on this Legendary armor set.
This is the Headgear piece for the Bannerlord set and comes with the following mods:
- Shredder (Tier III Impale): Enemies not killed by the skill are hit with a second spike after a 0.5 second delay, dealing 50% of the damage dealt by the first strike.
- Stolen Life (Tier I Tremor): Increases the percentage healed per affected enemy by 6%.
The Shredder Tier III mod is useful to ensure that your Impales are dealing as much damage to the enemies as possible, as any that are not killed by it will be struck by a second. Stolen Life is a decent mod for increasing your incoming healing, never a bad thing to have on some armor.
|Bannerlord’s Armor||Upper Armor|
This is the Upper Armor piece for the Bannerlord set and comes with the following mods:
- Sacrificial Altar (Tier III Impale): Enemies killed by the skill create a protective sphere around them, while inside the sphere, you receive a 20% bonus to either Firepower or Anomaly Power depending on which is higher, that lasts 3 seconds after leaving the sphere. This bonus is reduced to 10% for your allies.
- Crush Sequence (Tier I Tremor): Receive 2 additional explosions.
The Sacrificial Altar Tier III mod is a unique one, and changes up how the Impale skill works. When you kill enemies with the skill, a protective sphere will appear around them, allowing you to head in there and receive a bonus to your Firepower or Anomaly Power. Even better, your allies will get a 10% bonus (as opposed to 20% for the Devastator) so it’s a great support mod too.
Bannerlord’s Leg Armor
|Bannerlord’s Leg Armor||Lower Armor|
This is the Lower Armor piece for the Bannerlord set and comes with the following mods:
- Stronghold (Tier III Termor): All allies in range of explosions receive a 20% Resistance bonus and a 20% Armor bonus for 5 seconds. Bonuses do not stack.
- Impaler (Tier I Impale): The skill can be activated 1 more time before triggering the Cooldown.
The Stronghold Tier III mod is a fantastic support mod, providing yourself and your allies with a boost to both Resistance and Armor which will really pay off as you climb the Apocalypse Tiers. Impaler is a simple mod but allowing you to recast it one extra time before Cooldown is always useful.
These are the Gloves for the Bannerlord set and comes with the following mods:
- Post Mortem (Tier III Impale): Enemies killed by the skill generate up to 3 additional spikes, impaling enemies within a 5 meter radius from the killed enemy.
- Bloody Boost (Tier II): Boosts your damage against enemies afflicted with Bleed by 8%.
The Post Mortem Tier III mod is a fantastic mod that makes your Impales that much more powerful. When you kill enemies with Impale, it can generate up to 3 more spikes to impale more enemies within close proximity. As Bleed is one of the more common status effects you’ll inflict upon your foes, Bloody Boost is useful to increase the damage you deal to them.
These are the Boots for the Bannerlord set and comes with the following mods:
- Shock Therapy (Tier III Tremor): Each skill explosion removes a status from every ally in range of the skill.
- Sharpened Spike (Tier I Impale): The skill deals x more damage.
The Shock Therapy Tier III mod is yet another mod that is centered around support play. When using Tremor, each explosion will remove a status from any ally that is within range of it. Sharpened Spike is a simple mod that just outright increases the damage of your Impale, something that stacks up nicely with the rest of the mods on this set.