Outriders Worldslayer is the new expansion to Outriders that was released on June 30th, 2022. One of the many new features of this expansion are the new Legendary Armor Sets for all of the classes. This page will give you all the details you need to know about the Trickster’s Shieldbeast Set.
Shieldbeast Legendary Set Bonuses
The Shieldbeast Armor set is the Trickster’s new Legendary set at launch for Outriders Worldslayer. In addition to the existing Legendaries are now a new armor set for each of the four classes. The Shieldbeast Armor set for the Trickster grants the following bonus when you have three pieces:
- Every percent of Shield increases your Anomaly Power by 1%.
Anomaly Power is such an important stat in Outriders, and being able to have every percent of your Shield contribute to your overall Anomaly Power is a huge boon and will massively add to the Trickster’s damage output.
This is the Headgear piece for the Shieldbeast set and comes with the following mods:
- Strong Twist (Tier I Twisted Rounds): While the skill is active, increases weapon’s firepower by an additional 15%.
- Bodycount (Tier III Twisted): When the skill ends, the next Twisted Rounds Cooldown is reduced by 10% for each enemy killed during its activation, up to 90%.
- Aura of Force (Tier II): Critical shots grant x Anomaly Power to you and your allies for 5 seconds.
Increasing the effectiveness of Twisted Rounds is always useful and the mods on this helmet is all about that. Aura of Force is a great ability that increases Anomaly Power not only for yourself, but all other allies which scales nicely with the Shieldbeast set bonus.
|Shieldbeast’s Vest||Upper Armor|
This is the Upper Armor piece for the Shieldbeast set and comes with the following mods:
- Additional Mag (Tier I Twisted Rounds): The skill is effective for 2 magazines before triggering the Cooldown.
- Skullpiercer (Tier III Twisted Rounds): While the skill is active, Critical Damage is increased with every critical shot, up to 20%. Bonus resets when the skill ends.
- Perseverance Shield (Tier II): Receive x points of Shield whenever your Health drops below 30%.
Yet again, Twisted Rounds are the main focus here and Skullpiercer will increase the Critical Damage you deal while active and Additional Mag will give you more bullets to play around with.
|Shieldbeast’s Trousers||Lower Armor|
This is the Lower Armor piece for the Shieldbeast set and comes with the following mods:
- Eager Edges (Tier I Venator’s Knife): Adds two more bounces during the ricochet path.
- Trophy (Tier III Venator’s Knife): Successful shots on enemies marked by the knife make them drop energy orbs that grant Shield.
- Shield Blast (Tier II): A complete Shield depletion triggers a powerful energy blast, dealing x damage to enemies within a 5 meter radius.
These mods all focus on the Venator’s Knife skill, adding more bounces but more importantly, having enemies drop energy orbs granting Shield for any you mark with your knives. Continuing the theme of Shield related mods, Shield Blast will perform a powerful energy blast whenever your Shield is depleted.
These are the gloves for the Shieldbeast set and comes with the following mods:
- Anomaly Cut (Tier I Venator’s Knife): Shots on enemies marked by the knife receive x Anomaly Damage.
- Cut Them Deep (Tier III Venator’s Knife): Elites marked by the knife receive 50% more damage.
- Twisted Fate (Tier I Twisted Rounds): Receive 15% Critical Damage bonus while the skill is active.
These mods on the Gloves are perfect for increasing the Trickster’s damage. Both of the two Venator’s Knife mods will increase how much damage you do to enemies that have been marked and Twisted Fate will boost that damage further.
These are the boots for the Shieldbeast set and comes with the following mods:
- Sharpening (Tier I Venator’s Knife): Increases the skill’s damage by x.
- Hive Cut (Tier III Venator’s Knife): Damaging an enemy marked by the skill also activates the effect on other marked targets within a 6 meter radius, dealing 50% of the initial damage.
- Anomalic Caliber (Tier I Twisted Rounds): Receieve 30% Resistance Piercing bonus while the skill is active.
The final piece of gear is another with mods that focus on the Venator’s Knife skill. You’ll get a flat increase to the skill’s damage along with spreading the marked effect to other nearby enemies.