Outriders Worldslayer is the new expansion to Outriders that was released on June 30th, 2022. One of the many new features of this expansion are the new Legendary Armor Sets for all of the classes. This page will give you all the details you need to know about the Pyromancer Scorched Zealot Set.
Scorched Zealot Legendary Set Bonuses
The Scorched Zealot set is the Pyromancer’s new Legendary set at launch for Outriders Worldslayer. In addition to the existing Legendaries, there is now a new armor set for each of the four classes. The Scorched Zealot set for the Pyromancer grants the following bonus when you have three pieces:
- Melee skill fires a projectile that explodes upon impact dealing x damage and inflicting Ash to enemies within a 5 meter radius. Damage of the projectile increases by 25% for each enemy hit with Feed the Flames, up to 100% Bonus is spent on the next melee skill use.
The set bonus gives the Pyromancer’s a ranged melee projectile that packs a punch! Not only will it deal plenty of damage, but it will also inflict Ash on the enemies within an area of effect of the impact. You’ll want to ensure you make use of Feed the Flames to drive up the damage beforehand however to make the most out of it.
Scorched Zealot’s Crown
|Scorched Zealot’s Crown
This is the Headgear piece for the Scorched Zealot’s set and comes with the following mods:
- Ashen Bloom (Tier III Feed The Flames): Critical shots ricochet to 5 enemies within a 12 meter radius. Ricochets deal 30% of the initial shot’s damage.
- Ride The Wave (Tier I Heatwave): The skill can be activated 1 more time before triggering the Cooldown.
- True Blast (Tier I Thermal Bomb): Increases explosion damage by x.
The Scorched Zealot’s Crown will augment all three of these class skills, causing Feed the Flames to ricochet its shots and True Blast will increase the explosion damage of Thermal Bomb massively. As a whole, your skills with pack more of a punch with these mods.
Scorched Zealot’s Cuirass
|Scorched Zealot’s Cuirass
This is the Upper Armor piece for the Scorched Zealot’s set and comes with the following mods:
- Molten Lead (Tier III Heatwave): The wave leaves an Anomaly aura behind for 10 seconds that increases Weapon Damage by 20% when standing in it. Bonus does not stack.
- Ashen Boost (Tier II): Boosts your damage against enemies afflicted with Ash by 20%.
- Fire Frenzy (Tier I Thermal Bomb): The skill can be activated I more time before triggering the Cooldown.
Molten Lead is an incredibly powerful mod that will leave an aura behind that increases Weapon Damage for anyone that stands in it. Add Ashen Boost to it to further increase the damage you deal to enemies afflicted with Ash and these mods make this a desirable piece.
Scorched Zealot’s Waistcloth
|Scorched Zealot’s Waistcloth
This is the Lower Armor piece for the Scorched Zealot’s set and comes with the following mods:
- Cauterizing Flames (Tier III Feed The Flames): Every percent of Overheal gained through the skill grants a 1% Firepower bonus for 5 seconds, up to 50%.
- Burnt-Out (Tier I Heatwave): Damaged enemies take 15% more damage for 8 seconds stacking up to 2 times.
- Power From The Ashes (Tier II): Successful shots on enemies afflicted with Ash increase your Anomaly Power by x for 6 seconds. Stacks up to 4 times.
Cauterizing Flames is a great mod if you can reliably get Overheal to trigger as it can eventually add a massive 50% Firepower bonus for 5 seconds, enough to deal a world of pain to any boss. Power From the Ashes makes more use of your ability to inflict Ash on enemies by increasing your Anomaly Power when striking enemies with Ash.
Scorched Zealot’s Hands
|Scorched Zealot’s Hands
These are the Gloves for the Scorched Zealot’s set and comes with the following mods:
- Voracious Flames (Tier III Feed The Flames): Enemies below 50% health receive 50% more damage from the skill.
- Ash Cleaner (Tier II): Critical shots apply extra x damage to enemies afflicted with Ash.
- Final Breath (Tier I Feed The Flames): Reduces the skill’s Cooldown by 50%.
More mods that boost the effectiveness of the Feed The Flames skill with Voracious Flames causing enemies below 50% health to take an additional 50% more damage when using the skill, this makes it much easier to clear out groups of enemies. Final Breath allows you to use the skill more often due to shortening the Cooldown.
Scorched Zealot’s Feet
|Scorched Zealot’s Feet
These are the Boots for the Scorched Zealot’s set and comes with the following mods:
- Scorched Earth (Tier III Heatwave): After the skill ends the wave returns dealing x damage and inflicting Burn to enemies in its path.
- Bullet Absorption (Tier I Feed The Flames): Replenishes 40% of ammo to your magazine for every enemy affected by the skill.
- Flame Grasper (Tier III Feed The Flames): Enable absorption of two additional targets.
Another armor piece with mods that boost the Feed The Flames skill having it replenishing your ammo based on enemies hit with the skill and allowing it to absorb two additional targets. Scored Earth is a fantastic mod that boosts how useful Heatwave is as a skill, causing it to return to you dealing more damage and inflicting Burn.