Outriders Worldslayer is the new expansion to Outriders that was released on June 30th, 2022. One of the many new features of this expansion are the new Legendary Armor Sets for all of the classes. This page will give you all the details you need to know about the Deadeye Set that can be used by all classes.
Deadeye’s Legendary Set Bonuses
The Deadeye set is a universal Legendary set at launch for Outriders Worldslayer. In addition to the existing Legendaries, there are now new armor sets that can be worn by all of the Classes. Unlike the new Class sets, the Deadeye set only has three pieces you can obtain. The Deadeye set grants the following bonus when you have all three pieces:
- Long Range Weapon Damage bonus is now active regardless of range, but you can no longer benefit from Close Range Weapon Damage bonus.
As you may expect, this is the set that is geared towards improving Snipers, but it can also help other gun classes if you find yourself firing from long distance, such as with a Light Machine Gun. When activated, the set will see the Long Range Weapon Damage bonus always trigger, regardless of where you are but you will have to sacrifice benefits from Close Range Weapon Damage bonus in the process.
This is the Headgear piece for the Deadeye set and comes with the following mods:
- Charged Up (Tier III): Aiming down sights charges your weapon with kinetic energy over time up to 2 times. Firing releases the stored energy, increasing the damage of that shot by up to x damage. Bonus is lost when you stop aiming down sights.
- Plate Piercer (Tier II): Increase your Critical Damage by x%, the bonus is equal to 50% of your Armor Piercing.
The Charged Up Tier III mod is useful for any players that constantly aim down sights. When you do, you’ll store energy that you can the fire off, increasing the damage of that next shot. Your usage of the Plate Piercer mod will vary based on how much Armor Piercing you currently have, remember that you can now increase that via the new Ascension system in Worldslayer.
|Deadeye’s Cloak||Upper Armor|
This is the Upper Armor piece for the Deadeye set and comes with the following mods:
- Headbanger (Tier III): Critical shots from Sniper Weapons deal 10% more damage. Each critical shot stacks a 60% damage bonus up to 180%. The bonus is applied to the next non-critical shot, but lost when missing a shot.
- High Velocity Bullets (Tier II): Sniper Weapon Damage is increased by 12%.
The cloak is the piece of this set that pushes it towards being ideal for Snipers. The Headbanger Tier III mod will increase the damage from critical shots eventually up to a possible 180% for your next non-critical so long as you don’t miss. High Velocity Bullets on the other hand, will give an outright increase to all Sniper Weapon Damage in general.
|Deadeye’s Waistcloth||Lower Armor|
This is the Lower Armor piece for the Deadeye set and comes with the following mods:
- Collateral Damage (Tier III): Critical shots from Sniper Weapons deal 15% of their damage within a 3 meter radius.
- Hidden and Dangerous (Tier II): Increases your Firepower by x when shooting from cover.
The final piece of the Deadeye set brings even more bonuses to Sniper Weapons. The Collateral Damage Tier III mod will cause your Sniper Weapon shots to deal 15% of their total damage across a nearby radius of that enemy. It’s not a significant amount of damage, but it adds up over time, especially if you have a more automatic Sniper. Hidden and Dangerous is a rather weak mod however, yes you can argue that as a Sniper you should be making more use of cover, but Outriders and the endgame in general, you’ll want to constantly be on the move.