Outriders Worldslayer is the new expansion to Outriders that was released on June 30th, 2022. One of the many new features of this expansion are the new Legendary Armor Sets for all of the classes. This page will give you all the details you need to know about the Technomancer’s Techmonger Set.
Techmonger Legendary Set Bonuses
The Techmonger Armor set is one of the Technomancer’s new Legendary sets at launch for Outriders Worldslayer. In addition to the existing Legendaries, there are now new armor sets for each of the four classes. The Techmonger Armor set for the Technomancer grants the following bonus when you have three pieces:
- Using Turret skills increases turret damage by 10%. Bonus lasts 10 seconds and stacks up to 5 times.
It’s easy to underestimate how useful this set bonus is but being able to massively increase the damage your turrets deal, especially when stacking it 5 times is very powerful. Worldslayers has seen a lot of improvement to the Technomancer’s gadgets and some of the more powerful builds feature them. Just remember to be using Blighted and Cryo Turret when using this set to get the most out of it.
This is the Headgear piece for the Techmonger set and comes with the following mods:
- Double Trouble (Tier III Cryo Turret): Deploy an enhanced turret with two barrels instead of one, doubling the fire output.
- Knockwave (Tier III Blighted Turret): The turret creates an explosion when deployed, dealing x damage to enemies within a 6 meter radius.
The Double Trouble Tier III mod is one of the most powerful mods in the entire set, and if you ever find yourself using turrets as a Technomancer, you should be using this regardless of whether you want the entire set. This will cause your turrets to have a second barrel, massively doubling the fire output of your turrets and, when combined with other mods, will make them much more powerful.
|Techmonger’s Vest||Upper Armor|
This is the Upper Armor piece for the Techmonger set and comes with the following mods:
- Hazardous Modifications (Tier III Blighted Turret): The turret now fires Toxic infused projectiles that deal x more damage and has a 50% increased attack range.
- Increase Damage (Tier I Cryo Turret): Every turret’s shot deals extra x damage.
The Hazardous Modifications Tier III mod is just an all-around upgrade to your Blighted Turrets, causing them to deal more damage at a greater attack range. Combine this with the Increase Damage Tier I mod and each of those shots will deal increased damage on top of it, especially useful when running with the Double Trouble mod from the Techmonger’s Mask.
Techmonger’s Leg Armor
|Techmonger’s Leg Armor||Lower Armor|
This is the Lower Armor piece for the Techmonger set and comes with the following mods:
- Improved Coolant (Tier III Cryo Turret): Doubles the fire rate of the deployed turret.
Improved Coolant is another of the Tier III mods on this set that adds to the effectiveness of the entire set. This, combined with Double Trouble, will cause your Cryo Turret to not only fire at double the fire output, but also double the fire rate, really increasing the overall damage that Cryo Turrets will deal with this set equipped.
These are the Gloves for the Techmonger set and comes with the following mods:
- Radical Therapy (Tier II): Deal 15% more damage against enemies afflicted by Toxic.
With this set, and the Blighted Turret, you’re going to be inflicting Toxic on the vast majority of your enemies. Radical Therapy will make it so that you’re dealing an extra 15% more damage against those enemies afflicted by it. At higher Gear Level and Apocalypse Tiers, this extra 15% is really going to start adding up so it’s a good mod to have whenever you’re running a build that involves inflicting Toxic.
These are the Boots for the Techmonger set and comes with the following mods:
- Focused Discharge (Tier III Blighted Turret): The turret discharges Anomaly beams that deal x damage every 0.3 seconds at up to 5 enemies within a 5 meter radius.
- Hail Shot (Tier I Cryo Turret): Increase the turret’s damage based on your Status Power.
The Focused Discharge Tier III mod is another fantastic mod that will increase your turret’s damage output. This will cause the Blighted Turret to shoot out beams that deal increase damage at enemies within that 5 meter radius at a consistent rate. Hail Shot further increases the damage of your Cryo Shots if you’ve invested in Status Power upgrades for your Technomancer and seeing as you can increase this stat with Ascension Points, this is another effective way of increasing your damage output.