How to Unlock Request 99
1. Go to the Secret Hollow with the Requested Items
For this rather unusual request, you need to bring 10 Mushroom Cakes to Mai at the designated location.
How to Get Mushroom Cakes
There are a couple of ways to obtain Mushroom Cakes.
- After completing Request 6, you can craft them using 1 Springy Mushroom and 1 Cake-Lure Base. Springy Mushrooms can be gathered from the Obsidian Fieldlands, while Cake-Lure Base can be purchased from the general store. You can also buy both from the Craftworks.
- After completing Request 23 you can directly purchase Mushroom Cakes from the general store.
- You can randomly obtain them by breaking boxes at Cobalt Coastlands and Coronet Highlands.
Where to Find the Secret Hollow
The Secret Hollow is located a short distance north from the Icepeak Camp in Alabaster Icelands, on the other side of the river. You’ll need to send out a Pokémon to destroy the boulders blocking the entrance.
Once you’re inside the cave, press near the center of the cave to wait for Mai. Make sure the cakes are in your satchel.
2. Return to Jubilife Village
After handing Mai the cakes, make your way back to the village.
When you reach the nearest camp, Lian will come over with some confusing information. He’ll also give you 30 Aguav Berries. Sweet! As a reminder, you can give these to Mai to reveal all of the unknown Pokémon during a Massive Mass Outbreak.
Back at the village, speak to Mai who’s standing by the Front Gate to finish this request.
Reward for Request 99
You’ll receive the following items:
- Star Piece x3
- Iron Chunk x30