Fantasy Life is all about simulating life in a fantasy world and you can't well have a life sim without avatar creation!
Fortunately Level-5 understands our desires and there is an almost mind-boggling amount of choice when it comes to making your avatar. We've heard stories of people spending a good hour just making their avatar!
Warning : You cannot change your avatar's appearance later, but you can change their Life and their hairstyle. However, if you purchase the DLC expansion " Origin Island ", you can remake your avatar completely (except for gender) after completing all of the story scenarios.
What you can decide (most are purely for aesthetic purposes):
- **Gender** : Boy or Girl; affects what clothes you can wear.
- **Body** : Your body proportions and skin colour.
- **Head** : Shape of your head.
- **Hairstyle** : Hair and hair colour.
- **Face** : Eyes, mouth, eyebrows, nose, ears and "other".
- **Voice** : Voice used during battle.
- **Name** : What everybody will call you.
- **Life** : Your initial Life or vocation.
Note : There are additional appearance options (like a lot more hairstyles) if you purchase the DLC expansion "Origin Island". If you've already made your avatar before getting the DLC, you can still apply these extra options, but you must wait until the avatar recustomisation feature (see above) is unlocked.
Note : To re-emphasise, you can change your Life afterwards. But be aware that you won't be able to skip the Introductory Quest for your initial Life (you can skip it in a subsequent Life).