|Resistance Level 3, Jacob Seed||N/A|
Kill the final target before time runs out [00:25]
Once again you’ve been captured by Jacob and he soon puts you through the paces in another lucid dream. Right from the start you’ll notice that you have less time to start with however the same rules apply (+4 seconds per kill, +6 for a headshot). Head to the We Must Be Strong page to get the lowdown on how the previous encounter was setup with a few differences:
- There will be an additional enemy in the second room, in the centre upon entry.
- A wolf runs past at the beginning of the corridor section (there’s no need to kill this)
- You’ll find an additional enemy in the windows at the top of the courtyard area.
- An enemy on the platform to the right as you enter the burning room.
- One more enemy in the next corridor area, who will slide towards you and take cover.
Once you take out the final target at the end of the gauntlet, you’ll awake to find yourself with Deputy Pratt who attempts an escape that goes wrong, the mission concludes after this.