This Mystery House will be a little different compared to the others you’ve encountered up to this point in the game. Instead of relying on defeating enemies or doing platforming, you will need to do something in each mini-level with a baseball. The best advice to be given here is to not move unnecessarily, as it makes lining up the throw with the baseball a lot more challenging. Remember you have a time limit in each stage to collect the star and if you don’t get it in time, you are forced back to the beginning.
- Green Star #1 - Pick up one of the baseballs, line up with the barrier and toss the ball to collect the star.
- Green Star #2 - The star is on a Red-Blue Flip Panel, starting out on the blue one. Quickly grab a baseball and jump to flip the panel, then jump again and toss the ball to the right to collect the star.
- Green Star #3 - Grab a baseball, stand on the jump panel and launch yourself into the air. As soon as you reach the apex of your jump, toss the baseball to your right to hit the P-Switch, then grab the star.
- Green Star #4 - Get a ball, stand next to the railing and jump, tossing the ball to hit the POW Block. This sets off a chain reaction that defeats all of the Biddybuds and spawns the star.
- Green Star #5 - There are three panels you need to hit, all behind Thwomps. It’s best to go from left to right, going as quickly as possible, since time is limited, making sure to use baseballs to hit them. This is the most difficult of the five stars in this level.