Go along the road to the Save Point and save your game. Take the stairs into the park and at the fork go forward, smashing through all enemies.
- 3-Way Battle: 2x Sanctum Seraph + Sanctum Archangel + 2x Vampire / A
- Battle: 2x Adamantheron / F
- Battle: Vernal Harvester / D
- Battle: 2x Sanctum Inquistrix / A
Open Treasure Ball with 6x Particle Accelerator , and turn left to continue.
- Battle: 2x Adamantheron / A If you take the immediate right, you'll walk into...
- Battle: 2x Adamantheron + 2x Sanctum Inquisitrix / A
...but they guard nothing of importance. Well, left turn ahead leads to exit out of this area, but there's still some treasure to collect. So instead at the fork where you just fought 2x Adamantheron, continue onward. Nail Treasure Ball for Librascope , swerve around and banzai! 3-WAY
- Battle: 2x Orobon + 2x Sansctum Inquisitrix / D
- Battle: 2x Vampire / F
Walk under the bridge and at the fork take right path (basically you'll be going towards your original point of entry into the park).
- 3-Way Battle: 3x Sanctum Archangel + 3x Vampire / A
In the vicinity nail Treasure Ball with 2x Blaze Ring (Resist Fire +25%), then return to the last fork and take left path.
- Battle: Tyrant + [Centaurion Blade RF] / F
- Battle: 3x Orobon / A
Take the set of stairs you come across.
- Battle: 4x Orobon / A
In dead end open Treasure Ball for Champion's Badge (Victory: TP Charge) .
Return to the stairs and turn left to continue.
- Battle: 3x Vampire / A
- 3-Way Battle: Vernal Harvester + Tyrant + [Centaurion Blade RF] / A
Approach the door for a scene.