|Priest||Sidequest 7 NPC; talk with Chrom or Maribelle||II|
Maribelle’s future son. While he looks terrifying, he is more likely to burst into tears than bust out a weapon. The scar on his face is from a stray violin string. The most likely to incur friendly fire.
- War Monk / Sage
- Cavalier > Paladin / Great Knight
- Mage > Sage / Dark Knight
(Will inherit father’s class possibilities)
- A Rank: Yarne, Inigo, Owain
- S Rank: Lucina (if unrelated), Kjelle, Cynthia, Severa, Noire, Nah, Morgan (Female) (if unrelated)
- Mother: Maribelle
- Possible Father: Chrom, Kellam, Donnel, Frederick, Gaius, Gregor, Henry, Libra, Ricken, Lon’qu, Stahl, Vaike, Virion
- Possible Sibling: Lucina, Morgan (Female)
- HP: B
- Strength: C
- Magic: C
- Skill: D
- Speed: C
- Luck: A
- Defence: C
- Resistance: C
(Growth rates will be slightly influenced by his parents.)
Poor Brady. He’s pretty self loathing, and a lot of people seem to agree with his self loathing. I personally liked his character quite a bit!
He also works out as a balanced unit, upgrading into a War Monk yielded useful results, and the Renewal skill, which taken to other classes can help quite a bit.
As with healers, you may have to be patient to train him first, but he becomes rather steady after that.
You get him at Level 10, so you can actually upgrade him right off, which I recommend, to allow him to gain combat experience as a War Monk. Pending on the father, you can get him some useful classes.
He can also be Chrom’s son/Lucina’s brother, that’s something, right?
Trivia: His birthday is the same day Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn was released.