|Knight||Sidequest 8 NPC; talk with Chrom or Lissa||II|
Sully’s future daughter, a model of chivalry. She believes the strong must protect the weak and loves to better herself through sport, but is reckless about who she challenges. The most attached to her armor.
- General / Great Knight
- Myrmidon > Swordmaster / Assassin
- Cavalier > Paladin / Great Knight
- Wyvern Rider > Wyvern Lord / Griffon Rider
(Will inherit father’s class possibilities)
- A Rank: Lucina, Severa
- S Rank: Gerome, Owain, Inigo, Brady, Yarne, Laurent, Morgan (Male)
- Mother: Sully
- Possible Father: Chrom, Kellam, Donnel, Frederick, Gaius, Gregor, Henry, Libra, Ricken, Lon’qu, Stahl, Vaike, Virion
- Possible Sibling: Lucina, Morgan (Female)
- HP: C
- Strength: C
- Magic: D
- Skill: C
- Speed: B
- Luck: B
- Defence: C
- Resistance: D
(Growth rates will be slightly influenced by her parents.)
Kjelle has a hit or miss personality with some. As a unit, she also has a hit or miss preference. She can have a pretty limited range of classes if the right father isn’t chosen, as many can become Cavaliers and Knights, just like her mother.
She gets a good deal of Luck, and naturally will increase in Defense if left in the same class. You may have better units though, and she often ends up getting benched.
Trivia: Her birthday is the same as the release date of BS: Fire Emblem.