|See note below||Sidequest 12 NPC; talk with Chrom or Avatar||II|
Note 1 : Morgan’s gender is the opposite of your Avatar’s.
Note 2 : Morgan has the same class as your Avatar’s marriage partner (downgraded to basic), but defaults to Tactician if that class is Lord, Dancer or Conqueror. Villager, Taguel or Manakete are fine though.
[Your Avatar’s name]'s future son/daughter. An upbeat boy/girl who remembers little about the future–not even which future he/she came from. He/she wants to be a tactician like his/her mother/father. The most shamelessly self driven.
Any (gender pending) (due to always being related to your Avatar)
If Morgan is male:
- A Rank: Owain, Yarne
- S Rank: Lucina, Kjelle, Cynthia, Severa, Noire, Nah (if Morgan is not related to his partner)
- A Rank: Noire, Nah
- S Rank: Gerome, Owain, Inigo, Brady, Yarne, Laurent (if Morgan is not related to her partner)
- Possible Mother: Your Avatar, any female playable character (including Anna, Tiki, Generation II, SpotPass, etc.)
- Possible Father: Your Avatar, any male playable character (including Basilio, Generation II, SpotPass, etc.)
- Possible Sibling: Lucina, Owain, Brady, Laurent, Nah, Noire, Kjelle, Cynthia, Severa, Yarne, Inigo
- HP: C
- Strength: C
- Magic: C
- Skill: C
- Speed: C
- Luck: B
- Defence: D
- Resistance: D
One of the most useful units! Considering they are guaranteed to be able to be any class thanks to one of his/her parents always being your Avatar.
Morgan was great at boosting other weaker characters by pairing up with them to enable them to Level Up and come up to speed with the rest of the team when recruited late in the game.
A little on the bland side as a character and in design, I suppose. Being the opposite gender though, paired with your Avatar, gives you access to all gender exclusive classes if both are utlized.
Morgan can be a Villager, Manakete or Taguel depending on who your Avatar ends up with – however, Morgan still cannot be a Dancer as two Dancers would cause issues with being able to move constantly…
Trivia : Morgan’s birthday is on Children’s Day in Japan! That makes sense, right?