Below are all dialogue options which relate to building a romance with Cassandra. Choosing them will result in the highest chance of forming a relationship with her. To access all of these options, you will need to have made dialogue choices that prompt BCassandra’s approval. For a complete list of approval options, see Approval.
Note: A successful romance with Cassandra is restricted to Male Elf, Dwarf, Human, and Qunari inquisitors.
Upon speaking with Cassandra for the first time when you’re free to roam Haven…
“Did I do the right thing?“
- You’re impressive. - Slightly Approves
Fight with Varric
“Cassandra: I am such a fool.“
- “I still like you.” - Slightly Approves
Swords & Shields
“Whatever you do, don’t tell Varric.“
- “I should read it.” – Slightly Approves
- “Love poetry, I assume?” - Slightly Approves
Inquisitor: “I was hoping we could speak privately.”
- Pursuing this line of dialogue allows you to commit to the relationship with Cassandra if she accepts.
Note: To access this line of dialogue, you will need to have selected most or all of the above options, and also earned her approval in other ways, bringing total approval beyond +75 or more.
“It needs to change. Perhaps I must be the one to change it.“
- “I like your determination.” - Approves
“Not entirely. I’m just curious as to your motivation.“
- “I’d like us to be closer.” - Slightly Disapproves (Available only when approval rating is low)
“There’s… Not much to know.“
- “Such modesty!” - (Available only when approval rating is high)
“Yet I became the Right Hand, and they are forgotten.“
- “You’re delightful.” - Slightly Approves
“It is passion. It is being swept away by the pursuit of an ideal. What is not to like about that?“
- “I like that you like it.” - Slightly Approves