Below are all dialogue options which relate to building a romance with Sera. Choosing them will result in the highest chance of forming a relationship with her. To access all of these options, you will need to have made dialogue choices that prompt Sera’s approval. For a complete list of approval options, see Approval.
Note: A successful romance with Sera is open to Female Inquisitors of any race.
I thought it’d be bigger…
“Sound good to you, all touched Lady Herald?“**
- “I think I’ll like you too.” / “You staying sounds very good.” - Approves (Romance)
“It’s too far, innit? I just want to plug the skyhole rubbish so I can go play.“
“Thanks for the “pretty” part.” - Slightly Approves (Romance)
“I hope there’s more you want.” - Approves (Romance)
“Pissed off and fired up is better than dreary bleary. Come on!“
- “Time with you sounds like fun.” - Approves (Romance)
Ugh, that place.
“Well, that was stupid. Want to go roll around until I feel better?“
- “Yes. Yes, I do.” - Approves (Romance)
“I’ve got something I want to do for you. Just come, you won’t need your gear and stuff.“
- “I’m ready for anything.” - Approves (Romance)
“Muffins on the… on the roof. Because tits?“
- “Crude… But I still like you.” - Slightly Approves (Romance)
“I just thought you’d want to know that I think you’re pretty great! That I made you shitty cookies!“
- “Next time, spare me!” - Disapproves (Ends Romance)
- “Then this is dumb but great!” - N/A - Continues Romance
I saw you dead…
“So yes. “Love.” Lots of it. Who cares against all of everything?“
- “I care! And I love you, too.” - Continues Romance
- “Right, ‘love’ is so much better.” - Approves
- “The fun is gone. We’re done.” - Greatly Disapproves (Ends Romance)
Choosing a Specialization
“You shouldn’t be scary. You’re the Inquisitor.“
- “I would never disappoint you.” - Romance
Ready to talk about yourself?
- “Then that’s all I need.” - Slightly Approves (Romance)
Thoughts about us?
- “Ecstatic.” - Slightly Approves
- “Good and getting better.” - Slightly Approves
- “You’re annoying sometimes.” - N/A