|★||Crusader||The Great Crystal, A Vikaari Kanbhru Ra||Skull|
|61 - 62||101,390 - 101,570||Holy||Glimmering Robes|
|Dark (Absorb)||Petrify, Stop, Doom, Confuse, Reverse, Sleep, Blind, Poison, Disease, Disable, Immobilize, Sap, Slow, Lure, Berserk|
Ensure that you’ve first begun the Phon Coast Hunt Club and then make your way to the Great Crystal to take these following steps:
1. Starting at Waystone VIII in A Prama Vikaari, head northeast to Sthaana Scorpio and activate the Scorpio Gate Stone.
2. Return to the previous room and head north to reach A Vikaari Dhebon and take Waystone IX to Dha Vikaari Kabonii.
3. Go northwest into A Vikaari Kanbhru Ra followed by northwest into Dhebon Jilaam Praatii’Dii.
4. Continue northeast into Sthaana Sagittarius before heading southeast into Dhebon Jilaam Praa’Dii.
5. Finally, head southwest again to find yourself back at A Vikaari Kanbhru Ra where the Crystal Knight will spawn in the center alongside two Forbiddens.
Being an undead Crusader type enemy, you’ll immediately want to protect yourself from the Dark element along with having spells or weapons that can dish out Holy damage. Before you even begin focusing on the Crystal Knight, take out the two Forbiddens that accompany it as they can cause some nasty status effects on the party.
Once they’ve been dispatched, dispel any positive effects from the Crystal Knight and then hit it with your hardest Holy based attacks. The Crystal Knight will use Darkga that will deal well over 2,000 HP damage to anyone not protected against Dark while it’ll also use Immobilizega to root you in place. Perhaps even more concerning is the fact that it’s physical attacks will inflict Slow so you’ll want someone casting Haste to counter it. As you can see from the resistances above, the Crystal Knight is vulnerable to Silence and seeing as it’s most deadly attacks are spells, consider casting it.
Finally, note that you can steal Glimmering Robes from the Crystal Knight, this is high level Mystic Armor and the Crystal Knight will never respawn so try to take this opportunity. Upon victory, you’ll obtain the Skull Trophy needed for the Hunt Club sidequest.