|Staff||Staff of the Magi||ATK +53, Increases potency of Holy, Ice and Wind magicks||Sirhru Jilaam Pratii’vaa|
Before you can reach this part of the Great Crystal, you must first have finished the story events here and obtained the Treaty Blade, allowing you to access the upper reaches.
1. Starting at Waystone VIII in A Prama Vikaari, head northeast to Sthaana Scorpio and activate the Scorpio Gate Stone.
2. Return to the previous room and head north to reach A Vikaari Dhebon and take Waystone IX to Dha Vikaari Kabonii.
3. Go northwest into A Vikaari Kanbhru Ra followed by northwest into Dhebon Jilaam Praatii’Dii.
4. Continue northeast into Sthaana Sagittarius and activate the Sagittarius Gate Stone before dashing back to A Vikaari Kanbhru Ra and lowering the Gate on the east.
5. You should find yourself in A Vikaari Sirhru Praa alongside Waystone XI, use this to reach Dha Vikaari Dhebon Praa on Sirhru’s western side.
6. Head northwest into Sirhru Phullam Praa and continue to follow the only available route into Sirhru Phullam Praa’Vaa.
7. You’ll have a 25% chance for a chest containing the Staff of the Magi to spawn in the center. If it doesn’t spawn, retreat to the previous room and return until it does.