|Greatsword||Excalibur||ATK + 127, Holy Element||Crystal Peak|
Before you can reach this part of the Great Crystal, you must first have finished the story events here and obtained the Treaty Blade, allowing you to access the upper reaches.
1. Starting at Waystone VIII in A Prama Vikaari, head northeast to Sthaana Scorpio and activate the Scorpio Gate Stone.
2. Return to the previous room and head north to reach A Vikaari Dhebon and take Waystone IX to Dha Vikaari Kabonii.
3. Go northwest into A Vikaari Kanbhru Ra followed by northwest into Dhebon Jilaam Praatii’Dii.
4. Continue northeast into Sthaana Sagittarius and activate the Sagittarius Gate Stone before dashing back to A Vikaari Kanbhru Ra and lowering the Gate on the east.
5. You should find yourself in A Vikaari Sirhru Praa alongside Waystone XI, use this to reach Dha Vikaari Dhebon Praa on Sirhru’s western side.
6. Head southeast into Sthaana Gemini and then follow the path to Sirhru Jilaam Praa, at which point, take the northeast exit through Sirhru Pis Praa to reach Sirhru Pis Avaa.
7. Take either of the northern exits and follow the next room through the only other exit to reach Waystone XV, taking it up to Waystone XVI.
8. Head north into Sthaana Libra and activate the Gate Stone, heading northwest into Uldobi Jilaam Praa’Vaa.
9. Take the southwest exit to Uldobi Jilaam Praa and then the southeast exit again to reach Sthaana Capricorn where you’ll find the next Gate Stone.
10. Activate this Gate Stone and then retrace your steps to Waystone XVI and head through the Capricorn Gate to the northeast.
11. Activate the Virgo Gate Stone in Sthaana Virgo and head southwest, north, northwest and then northeast through a Virgo Gate to reach Uldobi Jilaam Avaa.
12. Before continuing to the next level, retrace your steps back to Sthaana Capricorn (southwest, southwest, southwest) to activate the Gate Stone again and then return to Sthaana Libra (northeast, northeast, southeast) and head northeast into Uldobi Jilaam Pratii, unlocking the Capricorn Gate in the process.
13. Return to the Virgo gate you opened in step 11 (northwest, southwest, northwest, northeast) and then head north to find Waystone XVII that will take you up to the top level of the Great Crystal.
14. Head north into Kanbhru Pis (where a Save Crystal is located) and then make use of the Save Crystal to prepare and save before venturing north.
15. Defeat Ultima and then open the chest in the center to find Excalibur.