This page will show you all the Openers, and Rotations for Samurai in patch 6.05 in Endwalker.
- Precast Meikyo Shisui 9 seconds before the battle.
- Cast Gekko .
- Use a Tincture of Strength .
- Cast Kasha .
- Weave in Ikishoten .
- Cast Yukikaze .
- Weave in Hissatsu: Kaiten .
- Cast Midare Setsugekka .
- Cast Kaeshi: Setsugekka .
- Weave in Hissatsu: Senei and Meikyo Shisui .
- Cast Gekko for the second time.
- Weave in Hissatsu: Kaiten for the second time.
- Cast Higanbana .
- Cast Kasha for the second time.
- Weave in Hissatsu: Kaiten for the third time.
- Cast Ogi Namikiri .
- Cast Kaeshi: Namikiri .
- Weave in Shoha .
- Cast Gekko for the third time.
- Weave in Hissatsu: Shinten .
- Cast Hakaze .
- Cast Yukikaze for the second time .
- Weave in Hissatsu: Kaiten for the fourth time.
- Cast Midare Setsugekka for a second time.
- Finish with Kaeshi: Setsugekka for a second time.
Samurai Level 90 Rotation
After the Opener, you’ll want to follow “The Loop” to perform your rotation. You’ll start with the Cooldown Phase which’ll be your standard combos with some Midare Setsugekka’s thrown in for good measure. Once that is complete, you’ll head over to the Odd Burst Phase. It’s called that, because you’ll perform this burst on every odd (1,3,5 etc.) minute. After that is completed, move on to the Filler Phase which changes depending on how the fight is going, and how much time you have until the next phase.
This is why you have a 1 GCD (Global Cooldown), 2 GCD, and a three GCD. After that phase has gone by, you’ll need to perform another Cooldown Phase before moving on to the Even Burst Phase. Similar to the Odd Burst Phase, this will only be used on every even minute (2,4,6 etc.). The reason you have two phases is because all the raid buffs occur every two minutes, and you’ll want to save your harder hitting skills and cooldowns for that window. When the Even Burst Phase ends, you’ll be back on to the filler phase, then the cooldown phase before looping back to the Odd Burst phase. Finally, you’ll want to use Shoha, and Hissatsu: Shinten when you’re near to capping resources whilst making use of Ikishoten either before or after the Even Burst Phase if you need the extra Kenki.
Samurai Level 90 AoE Rotation