Tips and Tricks
– Pick up every sparkle you come across, as they yield materials that might be necessary later on in the game. This is equally important whenever you come across a new area with new items.
– Waystones (save points) and Trip Doors are some of the most important things to keep an eye out for, as the former will restore your HP and MP to full by just interacting with them. The latter basically function as a teleport point, which makes getting around a lot easier.
– Don’t buy new equipment at shops, as you are bound to have more than enough drop from enemies, plus there are always chests and rewards from Tainted Monsters. In fact, shops don’t really sell much of anything important and if you need healing items, then your best place to purchase those will be in your kingdom.
– Keep tabs on your weapons and armor at all times. Some characters share equipment, so it’s highly likely that one of them will have hand-me-downs. Once you get enough characters in your party, you might want to set up an active party that uses one of each melee/ranged weapon type.
– When you unlock your kingdom, you will see it uses a separate currency called Kingsguilder. Just about everything related to building up your kingdom uses this, so make sure you upgrade your coffers to allow yourself to hoard more KG.
– When you unlock the Tactic Tweaker, make sure you focus on the Spoils section in the lower left corner before anything else. This will allow you to earn more experience and/or guilders, as well as have enemies drop rare materials and even more equipment.