Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

Skill Trees

By
Ben Chard
,
Jarrod Garripoli
, &
Seren Morgan-Roberts

Perseverance Skill Tree

The Perseverance skill tree, when prioritized, will improve Sharla’s Physical Defence stat. The Physical Defence stat will be raised as follows, which is based on the number of skills that have been unlocked in this skill tree: 5/10/20/30/40/50.

Icon Skill Effect SP Cost Link Cost
Firm Defence Increases Physical Defence by 5% 300 18
Ether Expansion Increases Ether by 25 700 8
Solid Defence Physical Defence Up 20% for 30 sec at the start of a battle 1000 6
Ether Unleashed Increases Ether by 15% when HP reaches 50% or less 2000 2
Ultimate Sniper Reduces duration of Cool Off by 50% 3500

Devotion Skill Tree

The Devotion skill tree, when prioritized, will improve Sharla’s Ether stat. The Ether stat will be raised as follows, which is based on the number of skills that have been unlocked in this skill tree: 10/20/30/40/50.

Icon Skill Effect SP Cost Link Cost
Medium Equipment Allows medium armor to be equipped 10
Medical Knowledge Increases healing done during Chain Attacks by 25% 700 12
Long Range Increases range of long-distance arts by 5% 1000
Always Ready Increases Agility by 10 2000 10
Rapid Healing Reduces cooldown of healing arts by 15% 3500

Confidence Skill Tree

The Confidence skill tree, when prioritized, will improve Sharla’s Strength stat. The Strength stat will be raised as follows, which is based on the number of skills that have been unlocked in this skill tree: 10/30/40/50/70/100.

Icon Skill Effect SP Cost Link Cost
Ether Assault Increases damage dealt by Ether arts by 20% 300 20
Initial Endurance Physical Protect 20% for 30 sec to party with Battle Start Affinity 700 7
Middleweight Expert Increases Physical Defence and Ether Defence of medium armour by 10% 1000 47
Adrenaline Increases tension when damage is taken 2000 48
Heavy Equipment Allows heavy armour to be equipped 3500 30

Reliance Skill Tree

The Reliance skill tree, when prioritized, will improve Sharla’s Ether Defence stat. The Ether Defence stat will be raised as follows, which is based on the number of skills that have been unlocked in this skill tree: 5/10/20/30/40/50.

Icon Skill Effect SP Cost Link Cost
Memory of Gadolt Increases block rate by 10% 200
Vendetta Increases counter-attack rate by 15% 500 11
Decisive Follow-Up Increases Ether by 20% for 30 seconds when an ally defeats an enemy 800 10
Revenge Increases Strength and Physical Defence by 50% when an ally is incapacitated 1000 11
Ether Explosion Increases Ether by 75 1500 25

Affection Skill Tree

The Affection skill tree, when prioritized, will improve Sharla’s HP stat. The HP stat will be raised as follows, which is based on the number of skills that have been unlocked in this skill tree: 2%/5%/8%/10%/12%/15%.

Icon Skill Effect SP Cost Link Cost
Vote of Confidence Increases healing by 25% when warned of a vision 200
Bedside Manner Healing Arts restore 10% more HP 500 5
Hearty Cry Restores 10% of max HP with Burst Affinity 800 44
Shield of Kindness 75% chance to reduce Ether damage taken by 25% for 30 seconds with Battle Start Affinity 1000 10
Miracle of Love Restores 20% of max HP to remaining party members when incapacitated 1500 25

Comments

User profile pic
0
Welcome Guest

Guide Information

  • Publisher
    Nintendo
  • Platforms
    Switch
  • Genre
    RPG
  • Guide Release
    1 June 2020
  • Last Updated
    12 September 2021
    Version History
  • Guide Author
    Ben Chard, Jarrod Garripoli, Seren Morgan-Roberts

Share this free guide:

The guide for Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition features all there is to see and do including a walkthrough featuring coverage of all Chapters, Quests, Affinity Charts, and much more. Including an in-depth walkthrough of Future Connected, the new story and all of the new changes that Definitive Edition brings.

Inside this guide you will find:

  • A Complete Walkthrough - Taking you through the main story and side quests.
  • An indepth Quests section - All the side quests found in the different cities and regions.
  • Extensive Tour Guide section - Annotated maps and details on enemies found in each region.
  • Full coverage of Future Connected - Everything you need to know about the new DLC!
  • Detailed information on all Characters - Pages dedicated to Arts and Skill Trees for each character.
  • And guides covering: Equipment, Gems, Affinity Charts, Records & Trials.

Get a Gamer Guides Premium account: