During the Side Job Pisces you’ll get a serious of dialogue options that determine how the quest plays out, and whether you’ll be able to continue with Judy’s questline. All the important choices in this quest happen after you infiltrate Hiromi’s office, specifically after Maiko wakes the Tyger Claw bosses up:
- “Clouds declares its independence.”: Provokes the Tyger Claw bosses into attacking.
“Hiromi has to go.”
- “Maiko’ll run things as she does now. Only officially so.”: Maiko is put in charge of Clouds.
- “Clouds will be a doll collective.”: Provokes the Tyger Claw bosses into attacking.
- “Maiko is taking over Clouds.”: Maiko is put in charge of Clouds.
- “[Draw weapon] Let’s cut to the quick.“: Provokes the Tyger Claw bosses into attacking.
All in all, there are only two outcomes: either you end up fighting the Tyger Claw bosses, or you put Maiko in charge of Clouds. The former, of course, necessitates conflict, while the latter doesn’t involve any combat.
Defeat the Tyger Claw Bosses
To provoke the Tyger Claw bosses, just pick the option “[Draw weapon] Let’s cut to the quick.“ or declare Clouds as an independent doll collective by picking the options “Clouds declares its independence.” or “Clouds will be a doll collective.”. Once they’re dead, talk to Maiko and you’ll get two dialogue options:
- “I do. Either you leave Clouds or I kill you next.”
Saying “I do. Either you leave Clouds or I kill you next.” will provoke Maiko into attacking, while saying “What?” will prompt more responses:
- “Can’t know that for sure.”
- “That’s no longer your problem.”
- “You tried to cheat us all.”
Of the three, only “Can’t know that for sure.” will avoid a fight. Maiko, despite her claims, will attack rather crudely with a machete, and shouldn’t be difficult to put down. Judy will react differently at the end of this job depending on whether Maiko lives or dies, but it doesn’t have a significant impact on the story in the long term, surprisingly.
Maiko’s Power Grab
To put Maiko in charge of Clouds, you need to pick the dialogue options “Maiko’ll run things as she does now. Only officially so.” or “Maiko is taking over Clouds.”, which will lead to Hiromi being demoted, in a sense. After the bosses are done follow Maiko outside and talk to her, where she’ll offer you a reward:
- “Thanks”: Takes reward, angers Judy.
- “Don’t want your eddies.”: Forfeits reward, continues Judy’s questline.
If you take the reward (respond with “Thanks.”) you’ll earn a whopping €$12,040, but taking this reward will lock you out of the last job in Judy’s questline and her romance. On the other hand, if you decline by saying “Don’t want your eddies.” you’ll still be able to continue both Judy’s questline, and potentially pursuing her romance.