In this section of the guide you’ll find information about how to acquire the trophies and achievements for Assassin’s Creed Origins. Before going over each trophy/achievement in detail, however, some general pointers will be discussed.
Missable or Glitched
There are no missable trophies, but there is one notable glitch that can prevent you from earning all the trophies/achievements in one playthrough. During the main story quest “Aya: Blade of the Goddess” you’ll play as Aya. If you complete any points of interest with Aya, they will not count towards the trophy/achievement “Old Habits”. There are really only two points of interest you are likely to be able to easily complete at this time, those being the Tomb of Alexander and the Pharos fast travel point. You can avoid this issue entirely by simply not picking up the Papyrus Puzzle scroll in the Tomb of Alexander or synchronizing with the fast travel point atop the Pharos. Both are rather out of your way, so as long as you know about them ahead of time, you shouldn’t have any trouble. If you have any doubts, make a backup of your save before this quest. There’s still a bit of game left after this, so it’s not ideal, but arguably better than starting the entire game over again.
Duration and Difficulty
|Easy||40 - 60 hours|
The trophy list for Assassin’s Creed Origins is not terribly complicated, although there are many trophies/achievements you’ll have to get specific abilities for (and in some cases, go out of your way to use), as well as a few things you’ll need ot keep in mind while playing. Tips for these will be found below, as well as in the description for relevant trophy/achievement. There is no difficulty requirement, all the trophies/achievements can be gained on Easy difficulty (especially helpful with the war elephants). Mostly, then, earning this game’s trophies/achievements are a matter of time, not difficulty or skill. Saving your game onto online storage or a USB device will allow you to grind out some trophies without wasting ability points/drachmas, potentially making other trophies even faster and/or easier.
- Just play the game. A lot of Assassin’s Creed Orgins’ trophies/achievements take time and resources. Enjoy yourself, level up, play the game. You can get everything you missed earlier during the free post-game period.
- There is no manual save in Assassin’s Creed Origins. In order to get a few trophies without permanently spending Ability Points or drachmas, upload your game to online storage or a USB device, buy whatever abilities you need, get the trophy/achievement, then move your pristine save back onto your system’s hard drive.
- Don’t sell any trinkets you find until you have one hundred or more. Save your game before you sell them all just in case. This is a time-consuming trophy/achievement, as you’ll earn trinkets randomly by looting enemies and containers (usually in enemy camps and tombs). If you constantly sell trinkets throughout the game, you could be in for a long post-game grind to get one hundred more trinkets to sell at once.
- You can get every trophy/achievement on Easy mode.
- Synchronize with all fast travel points. Not only do you need to do this for “Old Habits”, but it’ll increase Senu’s perception, allowing you to more easily find location objectives, and it’ll reveal points of interest nearby.
- Visit Reda daily. His quests frequently reward you with legendary weapons, which you’ll need for the trophy/achievement “I’m a Legend”. Also, bows with the “On Fire” and “Poison on Hit” properties will make the “BOOM!” and “Overdesign” trophies/achievements easier to obtain, respectively.
- The icons of completed points of interest in patched versions of the game will have a golden border and check mark. In unpatched versions, their icons will be transparent.