One of the great things about digital guides versus their paper counterparts is the ability to update the guide with new information or corrections. Of course, this won’t be an excuse for us to shirk our duties as we aim to provide the most complete version of the guide upon release.
Later on, we may update the guide with additional pages if it becomes relevant. Naturally, all updates will be available for free.
4th March 2021 Update
- Updated the Pokedex section. It’s pretty cool, do give it a look!
3rd March 2021 Update
- Updated the Mini-Games section.
2nd March 2021 Update
- Updated the Advanced Knowledge section.
26th February 2021 Update
25th February 2021 Update
24th February 2021 Update
23rd February 2021 Update
- Updated the Postgame section.
18th February 2021 Update
- Updated the Totem Stickers section with images for every sticker location.
17th February 2021 Update
- Updated the Ula’ula Island chapter of the walkthrough.
- Expanded the QR Codes section with QR code images for every available Pokémon.
- Updated the Poni Island chapter of the walkthrough.
- Updated the Pokémon League chapter of the walkthrough.
12th February 2021 Update
- Updated the Akala Island chapter of the walkthrough.
7th February 2021 Update
- Added a map for Haina Desert.
5th February 2021 Update
- Updated the Melemele Island chapter of the walkthrough.
1st February 2021 Update
- Restructured the guide to make it easier to navigate.
Version 1.1 (11th January 2018)
- Full post-game walkthrough.
- Screenshots for side activities, etc.
- Island Scan, Battle Royal, Battle Tree and Pokémon Breeding.
- Expanded Miscellaneous Tips.
Version 1.0 (11th December 2017)
This is the first (and very amazing) version of the guide that includes:
- Introduction of the core gameplay and mechanics.
- Extensive walkthrough that covers the main story and all sidequests.
- Explanations of various side activities (Totem Stickers, Ultra Warp Ride, etc.).
- Mini Pokédex with essential information for all 400+ native Alolan Pokémon.
- Hundreds of informative screenshots taken directly from the games.
- Plus much more!