This page is an overview of everything you will need and should expect when tackling The Doomsday Heist in Grand Theft Auto Online.
|Act 1 - The Data Breaches||$65,000|
|Act 2 - The Bogdan Problem||$95,000|
|Act 3 - The Doomsday Scenario||$120,000|
Before you can even begin The Doomsday Heist, you’ll need to purchase one of the nine facilities from Maze Bank Foreclosures which can cost anywhere from $1,250,000 to $2,950,000. You can do the preparation missions solo, but you’ll need to bring along at least one friend to help you out in the setups and finales.
During the Setups and Preparations you’ll be travelling around the map a lot, so if you can afford an Oppressor Mk II it’s highly recommended you do so to make the process go alot faster.
Each Act contains multiple Setup and Preparation missions to complete before you can do the finale. Here is the correct order you’ll want to do them in:
Act 1 - The Data Breaches
|The Data Breaches||Finale|
Act 2 - The Bogdan Problem
|Riot Control Van||Preparation|
|Salvage Hard Drives||Setup|
|The Bogdan Problem||Finale|
Act 3 - The Doomsday Scenario
|Rescue Agent 14||Setup|
|Test Site Intel||Preparation|
|The Doomsday Scenario||Finale|
As you complete each Act of The Doomsday Heist, you’ll gain a variety of decorations for your Facility.
Complete Act 1
- For Valor“ plaque will appear on the desk of the facility.
- IAA agents will walk around the Facility.
Complete Act 2
- A Model of the Sea Mine from the The Bogdan Problem Mission will be placed in the Lobby.
- A Model of the Submarine used in the Heist will be placed in the Facility.
Complete Act 3
- Replica Statue of the one sitting outside the FIB Headquarters Building will be placed near the Orbital Cannon Room.
- Models of the Thruster, Satellite, and Rocket will be placed in the Lounge.