Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Start the mission at Michael’s home where you’ll be introduced to his home and the activities therein.
- Go and rescue Jimmy - Jump in Michael’s car and drive to the location marked on the map.
- Chase the boat - Michael’s boat will whizz by so chase it as fast as you can.
- Get Franklin to the boat - You need to get close enough to the boat where Franklin can jump on. Don’t let it get too far away or Franklin will jump too soon and die.
- Rescue Jimmy again - as the boom swings out, immediately drive underneath Jimmy to catch him.
- Catch Franklin - After Franklin has dealt with the goons on the boat, catch back up so he can climb into the car again.
- Drive to Los Santos Customs - Follow the marker to the customs shop and let Michael out.
- Repair the car - You can browse the mods on offer here, get a new paint job if you wish and then leave.
- Drive back to Michael’s place - After the car is fixed, make your way back to the house to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
Once you’re done dealing with Simeon, return to Michael’s home which is marked with an M on the map for a little father/son bonding. Of course, this being GTA, it doesn’t go to plan.
As soon as you see Jimmy swing out on the boom, accelerate and drive under him to grab him as he falls. You need to be fast so watch out for that moment.
Not a Scratch
Do not worry about the car during the initial chase as you will get a chance to fix it later. When prompted to drive to Los Santos Customs, go there and get the car repaired. You can also paint it a nice new colour if you feel like it. Once you’re done, slowly make your way back home without hitting anything.