Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Head to Franklin’s House after you’ve completed Bury the Hatchet to begin this mission.
- Collect the Car - After the quick phone call has come to a close, head to the location marked on the map to pick up Lamar along with the car.
- Deliver the Car - Once you’ve acquired the car, take it to the garage and park it on the trailer.
- Drive to Paleto Bay - Make the journey up to Paleto Bay, then make use of the spikes and guns on the JB 700 to take down the cops.
- Meet Molly - Finally, speak with Molly to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Mission Time - Complete within 12:00.
- Not A Scratch - Complete with minimal damage to the JB 700.
- Shredder - Take out 3 cop cars using the spikes.
You need to transport the stolen cars.
The drives are long and the transporter is heavy to handle but for the most part, the mission doesn’t require you to do much.
Not A Scratch
To maintain the JB 700’s paintjob, it is best to take out the cop cars as soon as you can. Throw everything you have at them but the easiest way is to use the spikes on them. Be very careful once their tyres have blown as they can sometimes swerve into you.
It helps to use the rear view to line up your car with the police car when you throw out the spikes. You can then avoid any ramming from them. You can use Franklin’s special to slow time to get your line just right and be able to dodge out the way when they go spinning.