Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- After you’ve finished the Trevor Philips Industries Mission, return to Trevor’s Home to start this one.
- ATV - Hop onto the ATV and drive to the Ammunition Store and purchase a Sniper with a Suppressor/Advanced Scope.
- Ron - With the Sniper acquired, ride to Ron, then climb to the top of the water tower and defend him.
- Rescue Ron - After Ron has completed his task, jump on the ATV and clear the bikers surrounding the area.
- Plane - Once the Bikers have been dealt with, get on the wing of the plane in the hanger, then take out the Bikers until you reach Trevor’s Plane.
- Delivery - Fly out to sea with Ron and drop packages, then race him back to the airstrip to complete the Mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Headshots - Kill 5 enemies with a headshot.
- Mission Time - Complete within 12:30.
- Nervous Twitch - Win the race against Ron.
- 6 Bridges, 1 Plane - Fly under 6 bridges found along the flight path.
- Death On A Wing - Kill all bikers while lying on the plane wing.
Trevor decides he wants to punish The Lost MC for crossing him…again.
This challenge can easily be achieved by sniping each guard at the airfield in the head.
Skip all cutscenes as normal. If you blow through the securing of the airfield and have little trouble flying planes, then you should have no trouble achieving the time. For the rest, probably the hardest section is flying the plane, especially if you are aiming to fly under the six bridges at the same time.
It is quite important you practice flying before attempting this mission as it does require precision to achieve each challenge in one run. Alternatively, you can simply focus on a couple of challenges per playthrough to make things easier.
This is one of the easier challenges once you have mastered flying and landing planes. Ron is rather slow (or he lets you win) so it’s quite hard to lose unless you crash or are just terrible at flying.
6 Bridges, 1 Plane
If you suck at flying (like I do) then this challenge will pose you the most problems. Some bridges have ample room to fly under, others require a more precise approach. It may take you a few tries to perfect the route and entry points.
You must fly through 6 bridges when flying the plane. 3 on the journey to drop off the cargo and 3 on the return back to the airfield. Try to keep relatively low in altitude as you fly the route to make things easier and prepare your approach for each bridge.
Death On A Wing
It can be tricky to kill all of the bikers while lying down as you don’t have the benefit of auto-aim. Keep the gun firing and take out every single red blip on your radar. The hardest target is the biker that keeps zooming around. He is recognised by a larger red blip. Keep firing at him when you get a good line of sight.
At one point he comes up behind you so turn around and take him out. The rest shouldn’t pose too many problems but you need to complete each kill swiftly or you’ll miss the challenge.